This role requires you to be a native English speaker with reasonable availability to schedule calls (around your schedule) during North American time zones.
Are you a self-starter who is young, hungry, and passionate about marketing/sales/entrepreneurship?
We’re looking for someone to work directly with our CEO to help scale our growth & partner marketing efforts.
We have a proven product with rave reviews. WebsiteByTonight is the easiest, most affordable way to launch a simple & professional website.
Long story short, we build websites in real-time via screenshare on Squarespace -- rather than months of email back-and-forth, high prices, and tons of risk of the normal web design process.
After some feedback with early agency partners, we believe the future of WebsiteByTonight is moving into a partner capacity with marketing/digital/PR agencies that need these simple websites for their clients. We've been the perfect solution for them.
We have a proven process, outcome, and need. So now it’s time to scale this bad boy in the referral/affiliate/partner channel direction.
You’ll be our first marketing hire - starting part-time and growing into full-time.
You don’t need a ton of experience, but you need to be hungry and both strategic + down to hustle.
You're open to guidance and not afraid to ask questions, but also willing to take ownership and run with your ideas.
If you wanted to go elsewhere down the road, this job would definitely help you get your foot in the door at an awesome startup in a sales or marketing capacity (or you could stay with us and keep rising up in the ranks with a ton of freedom).
What you’ll do:
- Execute our referral/affiliate/channel partnership strategy
- Create and promote content pieces (lead magnets and blog posts)
- Organize and run partner webinars and other partner marketing initiatives
- Creating marketing and sales enablement materials to help convince agencies that WebsiteByTonight is a great solution for their simple client websites
- Help refine processes to continually improve the partner experience
- Manage the pipeline of current and prospective partners (this could mean sales/relationship management with those partners)
- You’ll work directly w/ the founder & CEO
- You'll get to learn how to build a services business that customers love (from sales to operations)
- 100% remote
- Minimal meetings
- We pay well
- Lots of room for future growth ($ and role-wise)