Ready to create some magic? Are you a smart, motivated individual seeking to jump into a company and learn a whole bunch?
Our marketing team is growing and we’re looking for amazing talent to join our pack. This position is best suited for a junior content marketer, with a strong desire to grow their skills. The right person will help us execute our content strategy by supporting our lead Content Marketing Manager’s everyday tasks: from content planning to publishing.
We need someone ready to start contributing without a steep learning curve, so this position isn’t suited for entry-level applicants. SaaS experience is preferred, but not a dealbreaker. We use WordPress for our blog, so a working knowledge of the WordPress platform is a must.
Our team is incredibly passionate, smart, supportive, skilled, open to learning, happy to take constructive criticism and use it to level up. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy and help us scale.
About the role:
Our future Jr. Content Marketing Manager will support our lead Content Marketing Manager by splitting the workload. You’ll be focusing your time on research, creating content for landing pages, publishing content on our website using WordPress as well as working with Mailchimp for our newsletters, and of course email marketing campaigns. The remainder of your time will be working with our marketing team, and also helping with other inititaves, launching campaigns and other interesting initiatives to help drive in leads. And of course we are a video company so any interest with video is a plus.
This is a full-time remote position, and is not suited for a digital nomad lifestyle. We require a steady internet connection and a mandatory overlap of working hours with the rest of the team.
- 1+ years of experience writing (with writing samples to support)
- 1+ years of experience managing content
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Impeccable sense of grammar and punctuation (American English)
- A fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (with their own laptop)
- Genuine interest in the video market
- Able to overlap at least 4 hours with our distributed team: from 6AM to noon ET
- Quick to learn and able to understand audiences
- Able to work independently
- Native or near-native English speaker
- A confident researcher who loves facts, hard evidence and numbers, with source info to prove it (‘Trust me bro’ doesn’t count)
- Overall a kind and fun person :)
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience with Mailchimp or similar email marketing system is a bonus
- Experience in SaaS industry / team
- Degree or relevant experience in Marketing Communication, Journalism, or similar
- Knowledge of OTT or video industry in general (Nice to have but not a deal-breaker)
- Good sense of content trends
- Full-time (40 hours per week) remote job with contract. We want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors
- Join an amazing, creative and motivated team
- Advance your career and progress within the team
- Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and reliable internet connectivity.
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 6 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
HOW TO APPLY:
Before applying, please note:
- Apply using the link below
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Skype interview with the successful candidates
Heads up! Due to the high volume of applications, we are thrilled to receive, at this time we are only able to respond to successful candidates.