TruckersReport.com, the largest online community of professional drivers, is seeking a Customer Success Manager to support our rapidly growing team.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will retain customers, provide world-class service and grow accounts through optimization, performance analysis, and relationship building. This role monitors each account within the book of business and provides necessary support, as well as makes campaign level optimizations to facilitate best performance, customer retention, budget fulfillment and overall book growth quarter over quarter.
We offer a competitive salary, unlimited vacation and a work environment that allows you the freedom to think of and execute new ideas to help grow the business. This and all roles within the company are 100% remote (work from home).
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for Direct and Agency customers assigned to you
- Retain and grow a book of business quarter over quarter
- Collaborate with customers to help them effectively manage their online recruitment strategy
- Proactively manage a set list of accounts, provide best-in-class support and identify all revenue opportunities
- Conduct monthly performance review calls
- Analyze and present monthly analytics reports
- Provide appropriate product suggestions specific to each account’s needs and goals
- Optimize campaign setup, ad copy and overall performance
- Travel required - less than 25%
- Experience providing best-in-class support to customers
- 2-3 years of experience in Account Management preferred
- Hands on experience with digital advertising campaign management
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM software
- Enthusiastic, optimistic and a team player
- Someone who is coachable and wants to learn
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT)
- Easily builds rapport and establishes relationships with prospects and colleagues
- Resourceful. Goes over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Competitive compensation: $70,000-$90,000 base commensurate with relevant experience & OTE of $100,000+
- Health Benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- 0 mile commute (100% remote)
TruckersReport is a network of professional truck drivers connected by our trucking industry forum, which provides an independent community for drivers to share information and assist each other’s careers. We also offer a job board that helps truckers across the country find gainful employment. We are helping digitize an industry that is the backbone of getting goods across this country.