The Director of Sales Operations is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales team and works closely with company leaders and external partners to increase revenues by leveraging technology, business processes, and project management skills. Through management of metrics and analytics, the Director will help leaders make data-based business decisions and establish appropriate objectives and priorities. A successful candidate will have prior experience owning the entire process of tracking sales and conversion rates through the sales funnel and will be able identify needed adjustments to improve sales performance.
- Identify, implement, build, support, and manage the sales processes and activity in CRM software.
- Ensure effective and efficient use of the chosen CRM software, including administration, user set up, and adoption.
- Develop, implement, monitor, and adjust a comprehensive sales strategy and relevant processes.
- Create and standardize reports for the sales and executive teams to inform and align sales and marketing decisions and strategies.
- Participate in business development team status meetings, including presenting sales, revenue, and forecasts to the executive team.
- Identify and recommend strategies to address emerging markets, market shifts, and competition status.
- Optimize lead qualifications and scoring.
- Negotiate price for sale and handle contracts.
- Develop and manage the conference and trade show schedule.
- Assist with development of sales collateral and marketing materials.
- 5+ years’ experience with BRM and CRM practices and the ability to build processes within these systems
- 3+ years’ experience managing user experience and adoption in chosen CRM software with a deep understanding of the application model, architecture, and data structures
- Expert knowledge in business intelligence platforms, data modeling, forecasting, analytics, and reporting
- Proven ability to identify and lead revenue growth initiatives
- Pipeline and project management experience
- Excellent leadership and management skills with openness to feedback
- Ability to function both independently and within a highly matrixed team
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and accountability
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Commitment to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- B.A. preferred, or advanced education in relevant field(s)
- Advanced training in recent sales techniques preferred
- Healthcare and software industry expertise preferred
This role is compensated in an annual salary range of $70,000-80,000. As a full-time employee, you will have access to all Thalamus benefits, including a laptop and phone, our flexible and casual work environment, remote work options, ample vacation time, and the ability to participate in our group medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.
We work collaboratively across geographies in order to provide exceptional client service. We are enterprising, cooperative, and efficient. Diversity is a core value of Thalamus and we are committed to hiring, developing, promoting, and retaining top talent. We are academics at heart and believe in maximizing educational opportunities for our entire team.