THE BIG PROBLEM YOU’LL BE WORKING ON
We have a Development team. They built a great product. But we need to show the benefits of our product to our prospects.
Our Inside Sales team helps our prospects see the benefits and make a decision to start using our product.
The more prospects start using our product, the more Canadians they can help to make better financial decisions.
And we’d LOVE to have an Account Executive join us to help us build an amazing Inside Sales team. That person is you.
YOU’LL MAKE GREATER IMPACT IN 3 MONTHS THAN YOU DID IN 3 YEARS AT YOUR LAST JOB
At Snap Projections, you’ll get a chance to join and help build an amazing Inside Sales team.
You'll be given a chance to both learn and implement your own ideas on reaching prospects, identifying opportunities or building a sales pipeline. From taking on new challenges to following the lead of incredible mentors, I promise you will grow, learn, and make a difference.
I’m not going to lie, the challenges on the Inside Sales team will be intense. But this also means you’ll be able to learn and grow at a faster pace than anyone of your peers and help a ton of people in a way you've never imagined.
So if you’ve ever wanted to be on a team that’s focused on making a massive difference in the lives of millions of people, I want to talk to you.
If financial topics interest you, you’re going to love it.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- You are strong verbal and written communicator.
- You are driven, eager to learn and can manage your work independently.
- You love talking to prospects and helping them solve problems through technology.
- You have 3+ years of experience in sales development or in a sales role.
- You have experience in sales development, understand sales process and can qualify and close opportunities.
- You enjoy working with software and technology.
- You have a good understanding of the Canadian financial industry terms e.g. RRSP, TFSA (or are eager to learn this at a blistering pace).
WHAT You need to know:
- This is a full-time position either based remotely or at our offices in Mississauga or Toronto, ON.
- You need to be a Canadian and live in Canada to apply.
HOW TO APPLY TO BE OUR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- Email your resume at email@example.com (no recruiters please).
- Put “Account Executive” in the subject line and nothing else.
- Tell me why you want to work for Snap Projections.
- Record a brief video (phone quality is fine) to tell me why you want to work on the Inside Sales team.
If you’ve included everything requested in your email and your application is solid, I’ll reach out and we’ll jump on a call.
The rest of the interview process will continue from there.
I hope we get a chance to work together.
Founder & CEO