We are: Shogun, a powerful page builder platform for eCommerce stores, and we're on a mission to empower anyone to easily create high converting eCommerce pages, through a delightful product experience.
We were in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, we’re backed by Initialized Capital, and we have over 10,000 active paying clients.
We are looking for: A PPC Marketing Manager who will help optimize and expand upon our paid campaign efforts and further our goal of being the leading page builder for rising and established eCommerce brands and store owners.
- - Launching and optimizing paid campaigns on various ad networks (AdWords, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- - Helping identify new targeting opportunities via keyword selection and audience targeting
- - Monitoring budgets and overseeing daily campaign performance
- - Writing concise and attractive copy for adverts
- - Providing feedback and assisting with paid campaign landing pages
- - Constructing regular reports on campaign effectiveness to share with management
- - Tracking KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- - Working with graphic designers to develop display ads
- - Working with our content team to plan paid content promotion campaigns
- - Sharing paid insights with the content team to help with new content ideas
- - Uncovering new ad networks that fit the Shogun audience
- - Keeping current on the latest PPC and SEM trends
- - 3-5 years experience in a PPC Manager or similar role
- - Familiarity with Adwords, Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin ad networks.
- - Massive amounts of creativity and willingness to try new things and fail
- - Analytical thinking and strong math skills
- - A strong desire to maximize campaign effectiveness (ROI)
- - Excellent communication skills and native understanding, use and command of the English language
- - Comfort working in growing teams and moving fast
- - Competitive salary
- - Competitive equity
- - Benefits (Health and PTO)
- - A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with.
- - Remote work – We are a fully distributed team that works from anywhere with good internet.
Sounds interesting? Send a message with:
- - Resume
- - LinkedIn profile
- - A short note explaining why you're a good fit for this role.
- - A few references we can say hi to.
- - Our team is fully distributed and global (check out our team page). We have no office. You should be comfortable with remote work.
- - Sometimes we hire on a full time contractor basis to begin with. Team members enjoy the same opportunities for great compensation, full time positions, equity, and consideration, regardless of location.