Sales Executive for Awesome Small Tech Company (SaaS) at Sherpa, Inc.
Sherpa, Inc. is hiring a Sales Account Executive! Lead Sherpa is a SaaS (software as a service) that provides compliant text messaging and premium skip trace data to real estate professionals. Sherpa is growing quickly and has a great reputation in our niche. The majority of our new users come to us through word of mouth and referrals from existing happy customers. We are ready to accelerate our growth by adding our first sales executive to the team. The right candidate can work from our office in Denver, or anywhere in the world during MST business hours.
The main goal of this position will be to close leads generated by our various marketing methods, and prospect for new business. This means understanding the potential customer's pains and demonstrating how our service can help them. We need someone who can clearly communicate the value of our services and our brand. To be clear, Lead Sherpa is NOT a hard sell - our service currently sells itself. Competition and market conditions are changing, however, so formalizing our sales process and accelerating growth into 2020 and beyond is critical.
You’ll work closely with our Founder who will show you the ropes. We work hard together and celebrate successes frequently. We have hundreds of leads for you to follow up with, and we will show you where and how to easily generate new leads of your own. Unlike other organizations, we’ve tried to establish a workplace culture that is cooperative rather than cut-throat.
Compensation structure is base plus commission.
Sales Account Executive Responsibilities:
In this role, you will report directly to the company Founder. Responsibilities may include:
* Developing a formal sales process that can be repeated
* Understanding the needs and pains of our customers and target market
* Closing leads that have been generated by our various marketing methods
* Delivering informative and professional product demos
* Meeting sales quotas
* Creating trusting relationships with customers
* Keeping consistent and organized notes in our CRM
* Sharing best practices with our team to help them succeed
* Communicating information about the needs of customers to our development team as well as noted trends in the industry
* Networking, face-to-face meetings, sales calls, and any other activities that help to generate and close leads
* Keeping up-to-date on our target market and trends in the industry
* Helping to create sales updates and reports for presentation to management
* Providing feedback in terms of lead quality, messaging, suggestions, etc
Sales Account Executive Qualifications:
* 1+ years of sales experience in a similar role
* A positive attitude and a drive to meet goals are necessary for this role
* Strong interpersonal communication skills through email and phone calls
Sales Account Executive Core Skills:
* Prospecting mentality
* Attention to detail
* Lead prospecting skills
* Phone communication
* Professional email writing
* Interpersonal communication skills
* Customer service skills
* Sales Quotas
* Product demos
See related remote marketing jobs