💡 The Opportunity
Are you passionate about Social Media, B2B SaaS and building relationships?
If that’s the case, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a fast-growing company in an exciting space (social media) and be a part of Sendible’s marketing team!
As Partnership Marketer, you will be responsible for building relationships with new or existing partners and promoting Sendible in front of new audiences to generate more trialists.
Your focus is to build partnership opportunities that will yield the highest number of qualified trialists for the business and help us achieve our revenue goals.
We are committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
🤝 About You
- At least 2 years of managing or overseeing partnerships, preferably in SaaS.
- A confident and clear communicator with excellent writing and presentation skills over email, social media, video conference, webinars or in person.
- A creative thinker with the ability to come up with innovative new ideas and solutions.
- Self-starter mentality and the ability to proactively get on with work.
- Perseverance is in your DNA and you don’t take no for an answer.
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media and the value it brings to business.
- Experience creating and managing an outreach or affiliate program, preferably in the SaaS space.
- Experience hosting and running webinars with partners.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply.
Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company.
✅ Things You’ll Be Doing
- Reaching out to companies with similar target audiences to partner with and generate brand awareness, trials or demo requests.
- Nurturing existing relationships to generate new opportunities.
- Creating and launching new partnership programs e.g. advocates, influencers, integration partners, referrals, solutions partner, etc.
- Running partnership campaigns such as webinars, email campaigns, promotions, etc.
- Representing Sendible by speaking at industry and partner events to drive awareness.
- Working closely with the Sales team to help them close deals.
- Working closely with the Product Team to drive awareness of new product updates through the partner channel.
- Helping Marketing and Sales meet business objectives by leveraging our partner channel.
- Creating and implementing new creative projects that help us reach our revenue goals.
💻 Why work with us
- Work remotely or from our HQ and create your own schedule (we believe in trust and autonomy).
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus one bonus day for your birthday.
- Profit-sharing bonuses (if the company does well and you played a big part, you'll be rewarded).
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years.
- We love learning! Take part in our book club and receive free books quarterly or use your £1000 learning allowance to develop your skills.
- Gain incredible experience building a truly successful, global SaaS company with a dedicated, small team where you can have a huge impact!
We have a low staff turnover rate — a large portion of the team has been at Sendible for 5+ years. But, your voice matters to us.
We like hearing fresh perspectives and appreciate new viewpoints, so you should feel comfortable speaking up and not be afraid to drive change and challenge the status quo. If something sucks and can be done better, we want to hear!
🌐 How we work
Sendible is a UK corporation and our head office is based in London but we are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the world for this role.
Of course, if you're based in London, you are welcome to work from our HQ which is fully equipped with free fruit and snacks, excellent coffee, standing desks and table tennis, but we also allow team members to work from wherever they are most productive
⚡ How to get our attention when you apply
Introduce yourself to us as a colleague. Show us what your future could look like here! We value authenticity, so be yourself, be creative, and take your time with the application.
Tell us why you want this particular job. Tell us about:
- Why you want to work in Marketing.
- Why you want to work at Sendible and not somewhere else.
- A description of a great SaaS partnership programme you have experienced recently and why it was awesome.
- A time you taught yourself a new skill to complete a job or project.
Then, tell us which 3 companies you think would be amazing Sendible partners.
So, if you want to join Nico, Veronika, Katey and Ellie in helping to spread awareness of Sendible and drive new customers to our product, please submit your application!