Microverse (YC S19) is looking for a Head of Growth to build and lead our growth and marketing team, identify and execute on new acquisition and strategic opportunities to grow the business, and report directly to the CEO.Potential Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify, develop, and prioritize student acquisition initiatives.
- Conduct weekly acquisition experiments to improve KPIs
- Develop new approaches to measure the effectiveness of all growth initiatives.
- Deeply understand Microverse’s applicant journey and student personas.
- Collaborate with Admissions, Student Success, and Career Services departments to align on our overall business strategy.
- Manage the production and distribution of marketing content, landing pages, and testimonial videos.
- Manage relationships with our agencies and partners.
- Lead the hiring of future growth and marketing team members.Education, Skills, and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in high-growth startups, ideally in marketing or growth roles for a company with a large top of the funnel and a relatively longer consideration process.
- 2+ years of experience working at the intersection of marketing and product
- Experience building a growth or marketing team from the ground up
- The ability to quickly switch between high-level growth strategy and “scrappy” execution
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong time management skillsYou ideally...
- Have prior startup and remote work experience for a global company
- Have been described as resourceful, proactive, and entrepreneurial
- Have high empathy for working with individuals from different countries and cultures
- Are eager to experiment and learn
- Are based in Europe/Americas/Africa (for maximum timezone overlap with the rest of the team)
- Consider yourself to be a global citizen and passionate about making opportunity more equally distributed around the world
- Are familiar with working with tools such as Typeform, Airtable, Zapier, Customer.io
, and GitHubWhat we offer
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and shape our direction and organization.
- The opportunity to join the whole team at company retreats somewhere around the world once every nine months or so.
- Work alongside a fully distributed team that lives all around the world and is from 7 different countries that believe in our core values:
1. We are global citizens
2. We are passionate about our mission
3. We invest in people
4. We are eager learners
5. We are transparent
6. We take ownership of our work
7. We live a harmonious lifeHow to apply
Send us a short paragraph (through AngelList) telling us why you think you are a great fit for this position. Include the word "coffee" at the beginning so we know you read the entire job description :)
* The position is a full-time remote position.
Microverse is an equal opportunity employer and acts in this capacity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.