We're looking for someone to help lead the charge in sales and marketing at KinHR. KinHR is an HR cloud-based app that helps thousands of employees around the globe be healthier and happier at work. We do this through HRIS features such as PTO management, objective setting, reviews, onboarding, data management and more.
Learn more about our mission and see the product live here: www.kinhr.com
As a marketing and sales lead, you are responsible for:
- Working directly with the head of marketing to create and execute multi-faceted marketing strategies and campaigns that will target our ideal customers
- Running our social media accounts and interacting with potential and existing customers and partners daily on them
- Creating content that will attract new customers to KinHR including blogs, e-books, social media posts, webinars and more
- Providing demonstrations of Kin to interested prospects
- Following up with prospects and keeping them informed and excited throughout the sales cycle
- Documenting all of your lead and sales data
- Keeping up-to-date with your knowledge of and best practices for the app
- Working with the broader Kin team to inform product decisions based on feedback you've received from prospects
- Continuously learning about how to make workplaces around the globe happier and healthier places to be
Things you're good at:
- Clear, concise, and personable communications (written and verbal). Prove it in your cover letter.
- Building relationships quickly and genuinely.
- Attention to detail.
- Solving problems, and getting creative with resolutions.
- Synthesizing information quickly to determine how a product or process can help a prospect.
- Organization and identifying process improvements.
- Learning and seeking out knowledge about the workplace and workplace culture.
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS sales and/or marketing experience
- Previous social media management experience
- US citizen and resident
- Ability to work Monday-Friday, 9-5 pm CT
Benefits include medical/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, short- and long-term disability programs, paid time off (PTO), and an employer matched retirement funding account.
You don't need to be in Chicago. In fact, a majority of our team members are not. We're happy to set you up to succeed wherever you are. You do, however, need to be in the United States and able to work here. You must also be able to work Monday-Friday from 9-5 pm CT.