About the role
We are looking for a highly motivated account executive to join our growth team.
We are currently attracting a healthy amount of trials, and in need of someone to join the team to more actively help learn the objectives of those trialling companies and match those with our offering to drive ROI and achieve a great outcome, leading to an easier buying decision and account expansion over time.
With product knowledge management being a new area, we’re in need of a more hands-on approach to educate potential and trialling companies of the huge impact nailing their product knowledge creation and delivery can have on their short and long term customers success.
The role is critical for growth at Elevio and you will be responsible for meeting sales targets and KPIs.
With a focus on trial-to-paid we are looking for someone to engage with our trial users and get them to a buying decision. Our customers should have confidence in reaching out to you through the buying journey and as fully onboarded paying customers.
Your focus will be to bridge the gap between our technology and the customers expectations. Making sure all questions are answered and being able to explain the entirety of Elevio’s capabilities, selling the vision of superior customer success through ever improving product knowledge
- Deliver demos, webinars and training sessions to ensure customers have a clear understanding of the product.
- Work with our marketing team to help build sales assets, marketing campaigns and onboarding experiences.
- Engage and convert prospects trialling elevio.
- Drive lead generation and top of funnel initiatives.
- Help define the Elevio sales playbook for future growth in the Sales and marketing teams.
We believe that a top performer in this role must have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Goal orientated mindset
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Experience selling mid-large SaaS solutions
- Organisational skills
- Bow hunting skills. Computer hacking skills.
This is a new role in our company and we are looking for someone who can lead the way and work with our marketing team, CEO and founders to discuss improvements and issues to make our offering the best it can be.
This role, if successful, will have a profound impact on the growth at Elevio.