Aha Media Group, a boutique content strategy and copywriting consultancy, is seeking an Account Manager to join our account management team.
The ideal candidate will bring a consultative and strategic approach to managing client relationships, knowledge of editorial and content marketing best practices, and experience working with healthcare, health insurance or financial services clients. A successful person in this role will go above and beyond, every time.
- Serve as the primary relationship owner of day-to-day activities for an assigned group of client accounts with responsibility for retention and growth
- Understands and evaluates prospect and client needs and be proactive in providing solutions and building relationships
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the project; manages scope and deliverables
- Go above and beyond to ensure excellent service and product quality throughout the complete client journey
- Lead client onboarding and maintain ownership of client’s strategic preferences across all content projects
- Acts as final internal reviewer and checks quality assurance before projects reach clients
- Identify new opportunities from existing accounts, partnering with business development team to increase revenue
- Stay abreast of content strategy, content marketing and copywriting best practices, sharing relevant insights with clients
- Attends networking events and actively pursues other revenue-generating activities
- Coordinate with business development and editorial teams to start content production after sale as quickly as possible
- Collects key editorial information from client and successfully communicates strategy and goals to internal teams
- Develop effective project plans that produce high-quality work efficiently; recommend content approval workflows and other production best practices to clients
- Assigns project deliverables to content strategists, editors and writers
- Deliver weekly status reports to clients and be able to prepare and deliver client presentations when necessary
- Removes blockers for team in order to get work done on schedule, whether it’s client delays or difficult to schedule stakeholders
- Evaluate content quality and performance of editorial team members
- Manage content creation and internal content approval workflows
- Use digital technologies to support project management, such as Harvest, Basecamp, TeamGantt, Salesforce and Excel
Who You Are
- 3 - 5 years of account or project management experience ideally in a digital marketing or editorial environment
- Dynamic personality with a positive, can-do attitude able to work well with a variety of audiences, from executive-level clients to contractors
- Natural relationship-builder; you like people and people like you
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, decisive environment where you’ll have a lot of autonomy and be expected to be a manager of one
- Able to successfully work from home and travel domestically when needed
- Write and communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, balancing client deliverables and timelines on multiple projects as well as internal obligations
- Talk the content talk, have a genuine and proactive interest in content strategy and general understanding of the marketing landscape
- Experience managing accounts of healthcare, health insurance or financial services clients a plus
This is a full-time position and is 100% telework.
Aha Media Group is a fast-paced atmosphere. If these align with your values, you should apply:
Above and beyond, no matter what, every single time: We hire exceptional people and expect them to deliver their very best—every time.
Meaningful work, meaningful life: We put in the time we need to get the job done in the best way possible, and then we go home to the people and hobbies we love.
Be impeccable with your words and your intentions: We are respectful and direct communicators who say the things we mean and mean the things we say.
Stay curious longer: We approach every challenge with a fresh perspective and explore new approaches and solutions.
Always be learning: We focus on continuous learning and self-improvement.
If you are interested, please submit:
- Cover letter (include a P.S. with the number 6 in your cover letter)
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org