Sales Marketing Manager at Inman Group
The real estate community around the world turns to Inman first for accurate, innovative and timely information about the industry. Known for its award-winning journalism, cutting-edge technology coverage and forward-thinking events, Inman is the industry's leading source of real estate information.
Inman is seeking a sales marketing specialist to join our growing team. This position will be responsible for creating and maintaining an organized arsenal of sales materials, including pitch decks, sponsorship prospectuses, media kits, demographic documents, contract templates, proposal slides and more. Candidate must have the ability to write engaging marketing materials and clearly articulate the value propositions for a variety of product offerings. This is a full-time remote position.
- Create, manage and maintain a high volume of sales marketing collateral, including sponsorship prospectuses, contract templates, media kits, product and demographic one-sheets and proposal slides
- Ensure that all documents are accurate, up-to-date and correctly communicate Inman's value proposition
- Work alongside the sales team to ideate, build and execute concepts/content strategies that achieve client objectives
- Build mocks and pitch decks that effectively communicate the proposed concepts
- Help create and analyze event surveys, extract key data and compile demographic one-sheets
- Keep a pulse on advertising and event sponsorship opportunities and introduce new opportunities to the sales team
- Manage repository of sponsorship ideas
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product and event teams to incorporate relevant event and product details into the sales marketing materials
- Assign and oversee projects to Inman's contract design team
- Proactively identify gaps in collateral suite and create additional materials to support the team's needs.
KEY SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Ability to write engaging marketing materials
- Ability to understand the landscape of the real estate industry and position Inman's value to advertiser, sponsorship and group ticket prospects
- Proficiency in InDesign, PowerPoint and Asana
- Detail-oriented and organizationally focused
Inman is an equal opportunity employer committed to building an inclusive workplace environment. This is a full-time position. Our company is 100% distributed so we are seeking candidates from anywhere in the US.
See related remote marketing jobs