Media Buyer at Pacific Programing
Multinational company looking for an experienced Digital Media Buyer. The Digital Media Buyer will be responsible for planning and executing digital marketing campaigns for our products, with the goal of driving conversions at a target customer acquisition rate. Drawing upon his/her experience with ad platforms, the Digital Media Buyer will identify opportunities for “platform/product fit” and collaborate with the marketing team on creating the content, assets and ads necessary to execute successfully. This is a remote job but you would need to come to the company’s headquarters every quarter to sit with the rest of the marketing team.
- Experience in managing digital advertising campaigns.
- High level analytic skills and ability to grow and reach ROI goal.
- Two (2) years of previous and proven experience with display media buying
- Skill to manage multiple responsibilities and projects.
- Advertising experience including on-line media planning/buying, campaign development and performance analysis.
- Proven success managing advertising budgets to meet ROI goals.
- Knowledge of web site conversion metrics, including CPM, CTR, CTL, CPC, CPL, CPA.
- Solid negotiation skills.
- Experience managing campaigns on CPA, CPC, CPM and CPL models, knowledge of all forms of on-line lead generation programs, including: PPC, e-mail, display, CPA and other on-line media opportunities.
- Vast analytical capabilities in quantifying, reporting and documenting performance metrics.
- Must have very strong organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate across business channels (marketing, legal and technical personnel) to maintain and execute online marketing strategies.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft office (with emphasis on excel).
- Accomplished in dynamics of negotiating profitable online media deals with proficiency in analytics, online marketing metrics and optimization strategies.
- Must be a “hunter” by nature.
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication, follow through, attention to detail, problem solving skills.
- Optimize placement and targeting online media buys.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Large agency background would be great.
- Ad network background is a huge plus
See related remote marketing jobs