THIS IS A REMOTE WORKING POSITION!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- "Build New Business Opportunities"
- Nourish existing relationships with key partners focused on building a referral network
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Conduct company and client research to identify alignment of business strategies and culture
- Host prospective client meetings in collaboration with leadership
- Actively manage productivity reports in Salesforce
- Maintain accurate contact detail for sourced opportunities and prospective contacts
- Develop capabilities presentations and submit proposals at the opportune time
- Identify conferences, trade shows, seminars, and other networking opportunities
- Following up on information requests and leading projects and initiatives as assigned
- Understand the strategy of the business as well as current market trends
- Work closely with Customer Support, Developing, Inside Sales and other departments.
- Proactively represent the client's need internally in the company
- Lead by example, respecting core values of integrity, teamwork, accountability, excellence
- The ideal candidate for this position is someone who has the desire for career growth with a modern, tech-driven company that offers tremendous growth and earning potential.
- 6 to 8 years experience with a proven track record of success in sales
- Excellent industry knowledge and experience
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to structure and negotiate large and complex business deals
- Mature, professional and can build and maintain strong business relationships with clients
- A high degree of ownership, roll-up-your-sleeve attitude and willingness to get tasks completed
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and reprioritize when necessary
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
- Must be a team player within the brand and contribute positive energy