As the Growth Lead, you are in charge of growth marketing. You enjoy being hands-on, making decisions, getting stuff done and contributing to the company culture. You're deeply passionate about mastering growth marketing for B2B software companies.
What you'll get to do
- Own Weflow's global marketing strategy, evolving identity, messaging and positioning.
- Develop a distinct global brand focused on company purpose and market position across all customer groups.
- Be a key driver in setting and executing our Growth Strategy and partner closely with product, design & our founders (Henrik & Janis).
- Deliver high-quality leads at efficient spending.
- Produce high-quality content that drives awareness and leads.
- Run ROI-driven marketing campaigns across key platforms such as Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Find scalable ways to identify, connect and collaborate with influential people in our space to help spread the word for Weflow.
- Build up Weflow's social channels with a quality follower-ship.
- Implement, measure, and improve growth hacks.
- Build a world-class growth team.
Who we're looking for
- Experience of at least 5-10 years in growth, ideally in early-stage B2B SaaS.
- Previously developed a strong SaaS brand for an international audience with a substantial growing user base.
- Have experience in driving scalable marketing strategies in a fast-paced environment.
- Demand gen leader. You have a track record of hitting aggressive growth goals, leveraging a diverse set of channels and tactics.
- You’re a producer. Building a demand gen engine takes a big investment in content — and you’re ready to hit the ground running with a high volume of deliverables.
- Data-driven and technically fluent. You use data to improve decision-making and have experience and comfort with a range of marketing tools to maximize impact.
- Customer-centric and driven by insights. You understand the customer journey, each influencer within the decision-making process, and leverage customer insights to design your campaigns.
- You have a successful career in marketing and a passion for great storytelling, product design, and branding.
- You have strong communication and persuasion skills, helping to create consensus for brand and communication cohesively throughout the businesses.
- Bring entrepreneurial, analytical can-do mentality and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Remote-first company setup
- Regular in-person meetups
- Healthy work-life balance
- Parent-friendly company culture
- Top-of-the-line equipment
- Experienced, distributed, and diverse team
- Competitive package including attractive stock options
Sounds good? Impress us with the most exciting projects you worked on. We look forward to hearing from you! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org