Headquarters: London, England, United Kingdom
A bit about us
Virtuoso improves the speed and quality of software development by empowering everyone to create and automate tests. We believe that anyone in the business, not just engineers, should be able to create tests for the part of their platform that they know best. Scaled in the cloud, using automation with AI, Virtuoso enables this to happen. We have already achieved remarkable success and are rapidly expanding our team to take us into our next stage of growth.
About the Role
We are looking for high-energy, driven individuals with strong technical aptitudes and natural sales instincts to join our team. Your mission will be to generate and qualify new opportunities across medium to large enterprises. This role will be predominantly focussed on outbound activity in order to open doors and introduce potential customers to our incredible product.
As a Business Development Representative at Virtuoso, you'll be instrumental to our growth.
You will work hand in hand with our Account Executives and Founders to build upon our existing success and continue to shape the company's future. Your success will be measured by your ability to evangelise Virtuoso, open doors to opportunities, and consistently hit targets.
You'll be joining Virtuoso at a key growth stage with many opportunities for advancement and mentorship from our leadership team. This is an exciting role for candidates who are eager to develop their careers by demonstrating their tenacity and drive every day.
The Right Fit:
We're in the early stages of building our Business Development team, so we're looking for people with a track record of being the best of the best, the ability to thrive in a continually changing environment, and who can think critically about improving our go-to-market strategy. This person needs to understand the need for cold outreach at this stage in our products lifecycle and will be prepared to do what is required to meet their targets. On the flip side they will be looking for the recognition and reward that comes from consistently performing, something that we will make happen.
What's in it for You:
- Competitive Package, including generous and achievable commission
- A defined, transparent, career path in SaaS Enterprise Sales.
- Remote/flexible working
- Home office set up allowance.
- Generous allowance to choose your laptop or MacBook.
- Private health insurance
- Wellbeing initiative and allowance.
- Training/personal development budget of a minimum of $700 per year
- Take your birthday as a holiday every year!
- Holiday allowance increases by one day per year of service up to 5 years.
- Mentorship opportunities from our highly experienced, tested, leadership team.
Who you are:
- Winner's mentality - you aren't deterred by challenges or setbacks and take ownership of your own success
- Strong communicator - you can clearly deliver our messaging to help customers understand Virtuoso's value
- Curious - You seek opportunities to learn on your own and you're eager to understand the nuances of our product
- Team player - You'll compete, but above that, you'll collaborate. You'll share what is working for you in order to help the team win.
What we need from you:
- 1-2 years of professional experience in B2B sales, sales development, or demand generation
- Comfortable connecting with cold prospects by email, phone, and in-person
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Outbound sales experience within the software, Saas, DevOps, or QA space.
- Strong social media presence and knowledge of how to leverage these platforms for social selling
- Experience using a CRM (bonus points for Hubspot)
Our perks and benefits are listed above.