Facebook Media Buyer at VII Digital
VII Digital is a Marketing Agency looking to add a full-time Facebook Media Buyer to join its team. As a Facebook Media Buyer, you will be responsible for:Media Buying & Management
- Develop, manage and optimize comprehensive paid social campaigns (namely e-commerce campaigns)
- Audience research, audience building and ad creation
- Audit and optimizing existing social media ad campaigns
- Identify new opportunities to increase client conversions regularly
- Manage social performance reporting process, communicating results with Project Manager in the agency as needed and on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Organize hypotheses and recommendations, and be comfortable sharing with internal Project members
- Communicate consistently and professionally with Project Manager
- Setup, verify and troubleshooting pixels (basic html knowledge is helpful)
- Setup, verify and troubleshooting FB product catalogs
- Creating ad copy (copywriting) is highly desirable
- Proactive character – Meeting deadlines is a must and you feel the need to act vs. waiting for permission or assets when deadlines are around the corner. Here is an example: "You’re finishing a campaign for a client who still has not delivered ad assets and confirmed their schedule. Pausing is not an option, so you’ll create the shell anyways by adding stock images where those photos can be replaced and scheduled for a later date where it can be easily updated." Situations like these would never get in your way from finishing requests from a client. You're also following up constantly to check on when the needed assets will arrive.
- Detail-oriented - Takes pride in their work, you're not delivering sub-par work just to move on to the next thing.
- Over Achiever – Goal is to always beat the previous benchmark. Even when you're meeting goals you understand it's client dollars being invested and so you go the extra mile to do even better than that.
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity. You likely follow Facebook ad buyer groups and media sources to stay ahead of new strategies, tactics.
- Facebook buying & Marketing: 2+ years (Required)
- Passion for social media marketing with high interests in data and analysis
- Strive to learn new technologies and keep up with industry trends
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quality-focused environment
- Ability to think through complex issues and exercise sound business judgment to set strategies
- Experience with SLACK and ASANA a plus
- Must be an independent problem solver
Job Type: Contract Full-timeContractor will start off with a 60-day paid per account probation period and after VII Digital willevaluate work and determine eligibility for Full Time salary position.Salary: $35,000 + bonuses - Salary based on experienceWork Location: US (Needs to be available 9am - 5pm EST)Benefits: N/A
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-marketing-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote marketing jobs