Uscreen is a SaaS company with an amazing global team, helping creators and companies monetize their videos online. Video monetization is a fast-growing market, and so far, we have established ourselves as the industry leaders, and we aim to solidify that position. To do so, we’re looking for a new addition to our team: an Outreach Specialist on our Marketing Team, to come in and help us develop, manage, and execute outreach campaigns.
Our team is incredibly passionate, smart, supportive, skilled, open to learning, happy to take constructive criticism and implement it. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy and help us scale.
About The Role:
You will be working closely with the SEO Lead and Marketing Team, primarily focusing on multiple outreach projects. We are a remote-first company so the ability to work autonomously and stay productive is extremely valued.
This position requires fluency in English in order to build relationships with ease; whether it be with a reporter, podcast host, blogger, and/or online influencer. Familiarity with marketing best practices to qualify and analyze prospects will get you far. This role requires a healthy amount of research to qualify websites and prospects, so having strong analytical skills to report and audit work, and use that information to improve and develop creative campaigns is essential.
We are growing and things change rapidly, so you need to also be able to shift direction with ease and maintain your flexibility in working with other team members and teams.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Executing various SEO, PR, and marketing outreach campaigns.
- Researching and qualifying websites and prospects.
- Managing, maintaining, and developing various outreach campaigns.
- Reaching out to bloggers, reporters, and other online personalities via email, twitter, blog comments, LinkedIn, etc.
- Building and managing relationships with various websites, reporters, influencers, and companies.
- Effective communication skills including a solid grasp of English grammar and professional writing ability
- 3+ years of experience in relevant SEO / PR outreach positions in the software industry
- Ability to write exceptional email pitches, interact with multiple people online and build relationships with ease
The ideal candidate:
- Understands how to conduct SEO and marketing research
- Experience working with Google sheets
- Experience working with Outreach tools such as BuzzStream
- Experience working with Ahrefs or similar tools
- Knowledge of data mining and scraping. (Ability to use various search operators)
- Able to overlap at least 4 hours with our distributed team: from 6 AM to noon ET
- Quick to learn and able to understand audiences
- Able to work independently
- Fluent English speaker (having accents is fine, as long as you’re using proper English syntax)
- Overall a kind and fun person 🙂
- Full-time (40 hours per week) remote job with a contract. We want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors
- Join an amazing, creative and motivated team
- Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and reliable internet connection.
- Central European Timezone candidates are preferred.
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 3 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
How to apply:
- Apply using this link: https://forms.gle/Ro158326XvdCAZQi8
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Zoom interview with the successful candidates
Uscreen is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
The determination to move applicants forward in our hiring process will be based on how the candidates’ skills, qualifications, knowledge, and experience meet the requirements of the position as outlined in this job posting.
Please note that due to the large number of applications received, that we are thrilled about, we are only able to respond to qualified candidates at this time. Should you be selected to move forward in the recruiting process you will be notified within 2-weeks of your submission.