Upright Labs is a go-to trusted e-commerce and operational advisor and offers the leading multi-channel inventory management software within the secondhand retail market. The Upright Labs team has worked with 30+ organizations, representing over $1 billion in retail sales, 1000+ stores, and 2+ million square feet of warehouse space. We have helped customers process, list, and ship over 50 million dollars in products with Upright Lister, our cloud based multichannel listing tool.
We're hiring for a full-time Growth Associate to support our current marketing and sales operations. In your role, you will be tasked with proposal writing, marketing project management, lead sourcing, and resource creation. Over the course of a week you could bounce from writing a sales proposal to creating a marketing flyer to overseeing a partnership marketing campaign. This is a remote role that can be based anywhere in the United States.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years experience in marketing, project management, and/or design
- Exceptional with words and content creation
- Possess knowledge of sales lead sourcing
- Coordination pro - you can work across a multitude of communication platforms and personal styles
- Passionate about creating- whether it's a video script or a sales flyer
- Intrigued by data and love the idea of A/B testing
- You have an eye for design and are articulate in implementing it
- A natural relationship builder that genuinely wants the best for a client and co-worker alike
- Someone who is able to work autonomously and take feedback in stride
What you'll get:
- Work from your home or wherever you do your work best
- The opportunity to work with a high caliber team at a growing start-up
- The opportunity to work with a team that's passionate about growth
- Health insurance, 401k match
- Generous vacation policy
Double Brownie Points if:
- You have graphic design and/or video skills
- You have certifications in marketing analytics
How to apply
To apply please submit your application via this form. Please note, candidates who do not submit the application form will not be considered. We are accepting applications on a rolling basis. We are committed to following up with all candidates and appreciate your interest!
Upright Labs is a strong and flexible team because of the diverse backgrounds of our staff. This includes professional background, subject matter expertise, culture, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, language, hobbies, etc. We strongly encourage women, minorities, and people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Your skills are needed here.
Salary range - $50-65K. Salary is based on experience