We are looking for a 1-month contract-to-hire Sales Development Representative position to support our growing sales team by screening potential platform subscribers who could benefit from joining UpCounsel. This is a new role in the company, with the potential to become a long-term contract or full-time position.
The Sales Development Representative will be the first point of contact with prospective attorneys. Potential candidates should have a strong understanding of the sales process, be excellent communicators, be great at starting relationships, and excel at setting our sales team up for success.
The ideal candidate must be a strong communicator who is comfortable speaking with attorneys. They will be able to share our messaging in compelling ways, build professional relationships, and generate new business for the company. This position’s insights and feedback will also impact marketing, support, and operations.
- Utilize Outreach (our Sales funnel tool) and cold calling to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect’s needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly and energetic personality with excellent customer service skills
- Ability to be on the phone 8 hours a day, generating leads. (A quiet place to work from with minimal distractions)
- Fluent in English
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Business, or related field
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This role with report to our Sr. SDR.
The initial contract will be a flat fee with a bonus for hitting target. If the role becomes long-term or full-time, a more comprehensive incentive structure may be possible.