Headquarters: Los Angeles, California, United States
In pursuit of equitable education for all, TutorMe provides 24/7 high-dosage tutoring to over a million students in thousands of school districts and higher education institutions coast to coast. As the leading online tutoring solution since 2015, TutorMe helps make academic success more attainable by giving learners access to 1-on-1 live support in hundreds of subjects and expert essay reviewers for in-depth feedback on papers. Named one of Built In's 2022 Best Places to Work™ and certified as a Great Place to Work®, TutorMe cultivates an inclusive, people-first work culture. As the explosive demand for virtual learning draws more learners to TutorMe, we're expanding our fully remote team of talented individuals to help us democratize world-class academic support!
Our Sales teams are experiencing enormous growth, and we need an ambitious and collaborative Sales Operations Manager to help streamline our current sales processes—as well as pioneer new ones. As the Sales Operations Manager, your goal will be to reduce friction in the sales process to enable salespeople to be as successful as possible in their day-to-day activities.
Ultimately, your mission is to develop and oversee a smooth, effective sales process to support the growth of TutorMe and the partners we serve. In other words, you will take care of everything our Sales teams need to have in place to support their ability to sell.
What You'll Be Doing
- Oversee and improve the efficiency of our sales funnel
- Direct the streamlining and optimizing of our sales process
- Be a SME in sales automation tools such as Salesforce
- Manage CRM data and leverage it to help improve our decision making
- Partner with the leadership team to perform sales forecasting
- Work with sales leadership to develop organizational goals, refine sales territories, and implement best practice sales strategies
- Assist in creating BI dashboards and data reports
- Act as a sales support layer between leadership and middle managers
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years of relevant experience integrating and supporting sales business processes
- 2 years or more of managing user experience and adoption in Salesforce and surrounding applications
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of sales business processes, including forecasting, territory and quota setting, and lead funnel management
- Strong business acumen and passion for organizational growth
- Must be highly organized and able to juggle multiple priorities
- Knowledgeable with pipeline management and optimization
- Experience with program and sales management
- Analytics and reporting expertise
- Understanding of CRM and database software
- Experience with technology tools such as Salesforce, Looker (or other data visualization tools), Segment, Quickbooks, and Outreach
- Proactive, entrepreneurial style; eager to take initiative in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excited to help improve student success outcomes in education
- Something not listed here? Wonderful—we're curious to learn more about you
- Competitive pay & 401(k) matching
- Generous vacation, holiday, and sick PTO
- Top-notch health, dental, and vision insurance
- Access to an annual wellness credit and on-demand mental health support
- 120 hours of online tutoring per year for you and your family (10 hours per month)
- 100% remote work environment; we'll provide you with all the tools you need to be successful
- Mobile phone stipend and work from home allowance
- Monthly DoorDash stipend and DashPass membership
- Opportunity to be a key player at a high growth start-up that's helping students nationwide get the academic support they need
- We love to learn! All TutorMe team members have access to numerous professional and personal development opportunities
If you are not sure that you're 100% qualified, but you're up for the challenge—we encourage you to apply!
We recognize that diversity drives innovation, so we proudly cultivate a diverse, inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to join our team of passionate professionals.
*Colorado residents are excluded from this opportunity.