Headquarters: New York, United States
TrueData (http://www.truedata.co/) is the leading mobile identity and data platform, working with apps, app publishers, agencies, brands, and ad tech companies who need data solutions for identity and mobile ad targeting, optimization, and measurement. We provide an elegant Data as a Service (DaaS) platform to safely generate user insights and an incremental revenue stream while delivering mobile marketers high quality mobile data that boosts campaign ROI, at scale.
We are experiencing tremendous momentum and on the back of our Series B we are aggressively expanding our Growth Team. TrueData is looking for a motivated and talented Sales Development Representative to join our growing team. Your primary responsibility is to turn leads into qualified opportunities by partnering with marketing and sales to create and execute on outbound lead generation campaigns.
This position requires heavy outbound phone calling / emailing / social media / etc., qualification, consultative selling skills and tight collaboration with sales teams to generate new opportunities. The SDR will be expected to report on qualification and prospecting activity and stay thoroughly informed on all products and the data/adtech/martech/advertising industry in general.
Although this position is 100% remote with opportunities to meet with team members as needed throughout the US, this is not a silo position. We want a collaborative and energetic individual that can contribute to the sales and marketing teams, work in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging and product feedback back into the marketing and product organization, work proactively to drive overall sales performance, and grow with TrueData!
What you'll do
- Develop opportunities for the sales team from prospecting and marketing generated leads
- Interact with prospects via telephone, video calling, and email with a high attention to detail
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotes to ensure revenue objectives are met
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity in our CRM (we use Hubspot)
- Quickly learn the TrueData product, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriates sales leads, educating sales lead as necessary about the opportunity
What we're looking for:
- 1 - 3 years of proven excellence in business development, inside sales and/or sales
- Experience in Data / AdTech / MarTech companies is strongly desired
- Experience using Hubspot or comparative CRM is strongly preferred
- Experience using Outreach / ZoomInfo / Other sales enablement tools would be a strong plus
- Strong understanding of SDR and lead development best practices and procedures
- Proven ability to perform given low oversight and limited process
- 100% reliable and detail-oriented. A drive to execute flawlessly
- Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven and self-sufficient
- Must live and breathe startups with broad responsibilities, crazy busy, dynamic environment, lots of responsibility which is also lots of fun
- Stock Option Plan
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- No Vacation Policy - take what you need
- Work From Anywhere - we have concentrations of employees in LA, Chicago, SF, and NYC, but feel free to work from anywhere that helps you succeed
- Transportation / Work From Anywhere Stipend