We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join the team! Our ideal candidate is a motivated, analytical, culturally intelligent, and creative marketer with a strong background in SEO, omnichannel campaigns, and inclusive product marketing.
The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for improving acquisition through earned and paid media channels. They will collaborate closely with other members of the marketing team, and other departments, to build and implement key strategic initiatives that drive value for both our customers and our company. This role is instrumental to helping Treehouse lead marketing efforts in strong alignment with our mission to diversify the tech industry.
The person hired for this role will also be responsible for supervising three members of the Marketing team. At Treehouse, we have a culture that’s focused on building trust. As a people leader at Treehouse, you’ll be expected to build high-trust relationships with your direct reports, and other stakeholders across the company.
The top 5 things you will be doing in this role
- Growing, monitoring and optimizing our inbound search volume
- Strategizing on sitewide changes to improve search performance and conversion rates
- Developing and executing an inclusive, omnichannel approach for marketing campaigns tailored to diverse personas
- Following and promoting a test-and-learn culture to constantly find new opportunities for growth and optimization while measuring, tracking, and documenting all test results and critical insights
- Managing marketing team members and their workloads; contributing to their growth through learning and development and providing support and coaching via weekly one-on-one meetings
If you possess the following, we hope you’ll apply
- Demonstrated experience in driving performance through organic search channels
- Demonstrated experience managing a high-performing, distributed team
- Understands fundamentals of SEO performance and stays up-to-date on algorithm changes that affect performance
- Ability to create, test, and monitor omnichannel acquisition campaigns built on product personas
- Experience with data exploration and attribution tools (We use Google Analytics, Excel, Mode, and others)
- Competitive and creative approach to revenue growth
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on a deadline and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working on a cross-functional team and contributing to all aspects of Marketing campaigns
- Strong organizational skills and analytical approach with very strong attention to details
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Cultural intelligence, self-awareness, and a strong commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion
We encourage you to apply to this position even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements listed above.