We are looking for proactive and self-driven Sales Development Representatives to fuel our growth through new customer acquisition. If you’re a reliable professional who can balance customer orientation and a results-driven approach, we’d like to meet you.
The base salary for this position is $46,000 (plus uncapped variable) with On-target earnings estimated at $64,000. OTE for the role depends on your target market (not your location).
You can work from anywhere in the world.
About the Team
We are a global team of 80+ awesome people working from over 40 countries around the globe. We hire globally, you work locally - in the heart of London, a beach outside of São Paulo, or a quiet village near Florence, the choice is yours. We place a huge amount of trust in our people, and we measure the outcomes rather than the work itself. Our values fuel our results.
We have a great product used by tens of thousands of companies. Historically, most of our customers purchased self-service. Our leading position in the market attracts companies of all sizes.
As a Sales Development Representative, your mission will be to qualify Midsize and Enterprise company leads for your Account Executives, helping them build their pipeline. You’ll also be closing your own small business deals: this is like a Junior AE role, fast-tracking you for an AE promotion in a small, flexible and scaling sales team.
Your target market will be North America and you should be located in a country that your normal working hours cover all your target market’s time zones.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Reach out to prospects by email and phone
- Qualify inbound or outbound leads
- Create a positive first impression with our prospects and customers by providing a world-class experience
- Learn more about prospects, understand their goals and decide if they are a good fit
- Create opportunities and next steps for Account Executives
- Use our tech stack to log your sales activity and monitor your performance
- Sell the value of Toggl Track and assist small teams with purchasing.
- Build and maintain a pre-sales pipeline
- Identify key decision-makers, work together with an AE to close the deal
- Meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for sales-based activities
- Use your natural curiosity, communication skills, and ambition to improve the performance of yourself and the team.
- Share learnings around customer needs and challenges with the broader team to drive product and business decisions
We would love to hear from you if your catchword is Persistence and **you are results-driven, eager to seek constant progress and believe in continuous learning and evolving.
In particular, we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A strong desire to start a sales career
- Enthusiasm for the new technologies and a desire to learn and continuously improve
- High energy, self starter and a positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage time productively
- Patience, empathy and persistence in a customer-facing context
- Diligence and enthusiasm; you appreciate quality and deliver it on a daily basis
- Team spirit; you seriously care about what you do and appreciate collaborating with your colleagues
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Bonus points for:
- Understanding of the SaaS, technology or recruiting industry
- Interest in solving challenges and having an impact in new team campaigns and initiatives
- Freedom to choose where you work (must overlap with your target market)
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered) when it’s safe to travel again
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops, and conferences
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage, and other wellness services
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)