Are you a demand generation expert looking for a role where you can play a lead in planning, development, and execution of campaign programs and target audience experiences to generate leads?
As the Demand Generation Manager at ThinkReservations you will have a direct impact on the expansion of our brand and product in both new and existing markets by capturing interest and driving demand throughout the entire buying journey. As a key member of the Sales & Marketing team, you will spend your time collaborating cross-functionally to build multichannel campaigns and content that align messaging to the target audience and help meet quarterly and annual revenue growth goals.
What You’ll Do
- Build and lead a demand generation organization that includes management of and/or cross-functional collaboration with:
- Product to ensure consistency of messaging in demand generation campaigns to exploit competitive differentiators and to optimize account-based marketing (ABM) programs
- Content marketing and/or creative services to develop compelling and personalized content and calls to action that engage buying team members and accelerate deals through the sales and marketing funnel; ensure content and calls to action are aligned to messaging and mapped to segments, buyer personas and stages in the buying cycle
- Digital marketing to ensure websites, landing pages and owned digital channels actively promote demand generation content and campaigns
- Global field marketing to support in-region/field events and localization of global/corporate demand generation campaigns
- Event marketing team to collaborate and execute promotional campaigns to support first- and third-party event initiatives
- Corporate marketing/influencer marketing/PR to align the corporate communications editorial calendar and social media calendars with demand generation efforts
- ABM teams and owners to align on responsibilities across demand generation and ABM program efforts, as well as sales development representatives (SDRs) and sales engagements for each program type
- Sales leadership to establish and execute on ABM programs
- SDRs to ensure that buying team outreach and outbound sales messaging are consistent with marketing messages
- Sales enablement teams to develop “sales plays” to support each demand generation initiative and to ensure alignment with sales goals
- Customer marketing and customer success management to identify customer leads to drive customer growth by delivering effective cross-sell and upsell campaigns
- Product management to align demand generation efforts with product release plans and revenue goals by product
- Partner/channel marketing to recruit partners, leverage demand generation campaigns in co-marketing activities and pass leads through to partners
- Establish and manage quarterly and annual key performance indicators and budgets for demand generation programs to ensure spend is allocated to the highest-performing marketing tactics.
- Provide executive-level transparency to demand generation results in weekly, monthly and quarterly views.
- Support leadership with presentations to support quarterly reviews of demand generation campaign results and alignment to business outcomes.
- Manage budgets and deliverables of third-party agencies, freelancers and contractors.
- Work with IT to select tools and marketing technology (martech) stack to achieve goals.
Experience You’ll Have:
- Bachelor’s degree required, or equivalent work experience required; MBA a plus.
- 7+ years of business-to-business marketing experience with a minimum of 5 years in enterprise technology and/or services firms.
- Minimum of six years of experience leading demand generation efforts and three to five years of Account Based Marketing program experience preferred.
- Proven ability to create experiences that engage buyers, and to share demand generation results for prior roles in enterprise technology providers, including revenue contribution and deal acceleration trends.
- Demonstrated experience driving pipeline revenue for a B2B SaaS company.
- Experience developing, executing, and measuring innovative and results-focused demand programs and campaigns.
- Proven experience in managing the creation of marketing content.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with popular marketing automation and systems, particularly SalesForce and Pardot.
- Experience in high-growth, fast-paced startup environments; preferably in generating demand for B2B enterprise products.