I’m Jordi, the Growth Manager at TestGorilla. We’re a fast-growing HR tech startup that helps teams make better hiring decisions faster and bias-free.
Over the last year, we’ve experienced tremendous growth. More than 3,000 companies have replaced CVs with our assessments to screen candidates in an unbiased and data-driven way. That growth is in part thanks to our extensive inbound marketing program.
As we look to scale our efforts in 2022 and beyond, we’re looking for a Junior SEO Specialist who’s passionate about joining our quest to help people land dream jobs.
What’s in it for you?
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- €20,000- €24,000 compensation (based on experience and performance) + stock options
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- €500 hardware stipend per year
The job in a nutshell
At TestGorilla, inbound marketing has been a big part of our growth. As the Junior SEO Specialist, you will be a key contributor and report directly to the Growth Manager.
You will deliver timely results on recurring SEO projects and campaigns and you will raise the discoverability of our content through both on-page and off-page initiatives.
You share our passion for skills-based hiring while staying abreast of industry news in the SEO/Digital Marketing Space. You will work closely with the wider Marketing team to help produce SEO-driven best-in-class content that drives both engagement and conversions.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Performing keyword research including keyword lists and content mapping
- Helping the content team bring to life the content plan with your understanding of on-page SEO and how to make content work for both search engines and readers
- Reviewing and optimizing all on-page and off-page SEO content
- Developing link building strategies aligned with our business goals and brand’s voice
- Monitoring SEO performance, tracking and reporting on campaign results and creating regular reports for internal stakeholders
- Keeping up to date with relevant research and trends in SEO/digital marketing
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission of people in dream jobs
- You are natively proficient in written American English
- You are passionate about SEO and have 2+ years of proven SEO experience
- You have technical On-Page and Off-Page SEO expertise
- You have hands on experience in content marketing, including content formats and frameworks (and how to utilize them best)
- You are experienced in SEO architecture including writing meta titles, descriptions, h1, and h2
- You have good time management skills, including prioritizing and scheduling
- You are comfortable with the ambiguity and pace of iteration of a hyper-growth startup
Bonus points if…
- You have experience working in a SaaS company and a fast-growing startup
- You have experience with HR content
- You have experience with WordPress
- You have experience with link building
We don’t offer rainbow glitter unicorns or dog-friendly offices (we literally don’t have an office), but we do offer real people, solid core values, and a product meant to give everyone a fair, unbiased chance at their dream jobs.
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions faster and bias-free. I took one too and I enjoyed it!
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like you to take an assessment so we can get a better idea about whether you would fit the role. It’s also a great opportunity for you to get to know our product! Simply use the Apply button or click here.
If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career.