Imagine building a rolodex of the biggest podcasters in the world. And being the trusted advisor that helps them bring in lucrative new revenue for their show.
If that sounds interesting, then we have the perfect job for you: the founding Sales Development Rep for Supercast.
We’re on a mission to help podcasters build immense value through premium subscriptions and to connect their listeners with even more of what they love.
Our current clients include some of the biggest podcasts in the world, such as Huberman Lab, Dr. Peter Attia and Breaking Points and we help them make millions of dollars annually.
These world-class case studies are now your secret weapon…
Reporting to the CEO, you will lead direct outreach for Supercast, finding new qualified prospects, opening the door and setting up a killer pipeline of calls for our sales team & CEO.
If you’re the kind of person who’s unstoppable with targets in sight, we’d love to chat!
What you will do
- Build, enrich and prioritize an existing database of prospects, using contractors and tools to create a constant stream of qualified leads
- Drive all direct outreach through email and social media (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter), using account-based selling techniques
- Master the process of opening the door with prospects, being creative and tenacious, yet also tactful and trustworthy
- Hit goals by booking a target number of new discovery calls for the sales team and CEO. This is your #1 metric that you’ll report weekly on.
- Work with the sales, marketing, customer success and product teams to ensure our sales funnel and collateral are continually improving
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with thoughtfully scaled, high-quality sales outreach - skills and mindset matter much more to us than years under your belt!
- Internal fire and hustle - you’ve always been tenacious, goal oriented and competed against yesterday’s you
- A growth mindset - always trying creative new ways to open doors, as well as continually refining your pitch
- An advisor’s aura - you’re helping prospects see an incredible opportunity, not just pitching product features or taking orders
- A polished, empathetic persona - bring the face of our company and building credibility for our brand
- Great organization skills - you thrive on keeping everything and everyone on schedule, and transparently report on goals
- Tech-savviness - e.g.Google Workplace, Spotify, Helpscout, Hubspot, Notion
- Excellent written and communication skills - a knack for explaining technical things with grandma-level-complexity
- Experience with podcasting, or the creator economy is a big plus, but you can also learn this on the job
Why you'll love working at Supercast
- You’ll become an expert in the podcast universe - connecting with podcasters, executives, talent agents and all players in the ecosystem - and be at the heart of a movement that empowers podcasters to earn money directly from their fans.
- We’re invested in your personal growth. As a growing startup, there are new challenges every week and we’ll help you develop new skills and learning opportunities.
- We're a mission-led team that cares deeply about the customers that we serve, the way we build a product and a passionate team culture where we can do our best work together.
- You’ll get to work for a remote-first company with current team members across North America. (Your primary work window should be within 2 hours of Pacific or Eastern Time.)
- As well as a competitive salary you’ll receive all the equipment you need to do a great job, full medical/dental benefits, unlimited paid vacation and exercise reimbursements to stay fit.
- You’ll receive stock options to share in the future success of our company.
We're well funded, have incredible investors & advisors and are backed by Tiny, a diverse family of companies that prides itself on crafting well-designed, wonderful internet experiences.