SugarCRM is seeking an experienced Account Executive to help grow new logos in North America - East Coast.
The role of the Enterprise Account Executive is to grow new business. This is a great role for an experienced Hunter who knows how to work a territory to build a book of business and create long lasting relationships. The Account Executive will be responsible for driving new opportunities with the goal of obtaining high margin, long-term business and increasing market share. Selling SaaS CRM and Marketing applications is a plus. Additionally, a preferred candidate will have a proven track record of exceeding quota, experience selling a SaaS solution, selling to the C-level, working large enterprises and carrying a quota in excess of $1.5 million. This is a high-profile role within the organization, with direct access to company executives, and input on product direction/development. The role reports directly to the Vice President of Sales, Enterprise Accounts.
Impact you will make in this role:
- Meet and exceed individual sales goals, quota and activity
- Partner with our channel to drive joint opportunities to close
- Manage enterprise level sales opportunities at Fortune 1000s
- Develop and execute plans to drive awareness of Sugar’s solutions
- Document and manage your sales pipeline in our CRM application
- Coordinate and manage a team selling process
Expertise you will bring in:
- Experience using and selling Sales Automation, Customer Service Applications, and/or Marketing automation applications
- Minimum 5+ years quota carrying sales in SaaS or related fields
- Experience closing complex opportunities
- A proven ability to manage to a defined forecast with stated quarterly objectives
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communications skills
- BS/BA or equivalent
Expected salary range: base $95,000 - $110,000 (plus commission based on ARR sales), depending on experience
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, friendly people, and inspiring work, we have some sweet benefits and perks:
· Excellent healthcare package for you and your family
· Savings and Investment – 401(k) match
· Unlimited Paid Time Off
· Paid Parental Leave
· Health and Wellness Reimbursement Program
· Travel Discounts
· Educational Resources - Career & Personal Development Program
· We are a merit-based company - many opportunities to learn, excel and grow your career!
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email email@example.com with your request and contact information.