We’re a fully remote company going after the B2B SEO space.
Above all else, SEO depends on links. Even today, the quality of links determines whether or not we rank.
That’s where you come in.
Your focus will be to connect and build relationships with other site owners and managers. Then look for ways we can help them.
This isn’t a typical link builder role where you’ll beg 2000 people for a link hoping that one actually does it. Our philosophy is to contact a few people, build genuine relationships, and find a way we can help each other. It’s genuine and dynamic. But it’s also nerve-wracking since every prospect is different. Each prospect is like figuring out a puzzle, finding that deal that gets both sides excited.
You will have a commission in this role. The more you put into it, the more you’ll gain.
- Hitting a daily email goal for reaching out to new prospects. Every day, you’ll have to cold email new people in order to keep your pipeline strong.
- Finding creative ways for figuring out which websites fit your outreach campaigns and finding contact info. We do have a database of websites and contacts but you’ll need to regularly add to it or fill in gaps.
- Keeping our CRM updated as you work opportunities and move deals forward.
- Personalizing email templates for each prospect. Also suggesting improvements to our templates and adjusting them for new campaigns.
- Coming up with new campaign ideas for new types of prospects to reach out to.
- Corresponding via email and convincing website publishers to link to our content.
- Building long-term relationships with key opportunities in order to get multiple links built from the same site.
- Consistently hit a monthly link quota that meets all quality requirements. Once the monthly goal is hit, you’ll begin earning a commission on all your other links generated that month.
How to Tell If You’ll be a Great Fit
- You absolutely love an email sales job. You’ll live in your inbox and should have no trouble managing dozens or hundreds of active threads every day.
- You also love the puzzle of figuring out how to get each deal to work. We have multiple offers that we’re willing to trade for links. You’re the type of person that will obsess about each deal until all the pieces fall into place and it closes.
- You have a knack for establishing a genuine connection with people over email. Writing emails that show your personality comes natural to you. You know how to strike the perfect balance of exuding personality without being cringy or pushy.
- You love to win. This is a sales role. Every day, you’ll have an input quota. Every month, you’ll have an output goal. That daily scoreboard doesn’t discourage you, it drives you. You can’t imagine being in a role without a monthly goal and a commission, anything else is just not exciting enough for you.
- Follow up is second nature to you. Automated follow up tools are great but you’re the type of person that would send follow ups manually if you had to. You can’t help yourself from sending a 1-2 followups to every prospect.
- You know when to let things go. For thousands of people, you’ll be the face of our company. You understand the weight of that. While you’re willing to follow up and suggest other ideas, you know when to give people space and let the deal go.
- You have no hesitancy about reaching out to folks with “hat in hand.” And while you’re careful not to cross boundaries, you’ve always believed that it couldn’t hurt to ask. After all, the worst that can happen is that they say “no.”
- This role requires you to be in front of your computer all day and inside of an inbox 85% of the time. It’s a grind. You do the same thing day after day. The monthly cadence is also a grind. Hit your goal, rack up a commission, celebrate at the end of the month, then start over again on the first day of the next month. That shouldn’t scare you.
- This role is fully remote and you must be based on the United States.
This is a fully remote role that requires you to be a full time employee of Stone Press.
- Compensation: $60k base + commissions
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance. We cover it all along with your spouse and dependents. We’ve also selected the best plan available to us.
- One-time $1,500 office reimbursement. That means we pay for your equipment, and you get to keep it.
- Monthly $300 remote work reimbursement.
- 3 weeks of PTO every year, and we currently observe 12 US holidays.
- 16 weeks of 100 percent paid, job-protected parental leave.