Headquarters: New York, United States
Stacker is an independent digital publisher creating engaging, research-driven journalism. Stacker focuses on storytelling through data, using authoritative research and expert analysis to create editorial that contextualizes the news. Stacker stories are read by millions of users each month, both on our O&O domain and growing syndication network of world-class news outlets, including Newsweek, MSN, Hearst, Tribune Publishing, and Lee Enterprises.
Stacker Studio is our content marketing business, offering a turn-key service for production and distribution of unique, data-driven stories. Combining best-in-class content creation with established distribution and reach, Stacker Studio provides a unique content marketing and growth service for brands.
Stacker is seeking an experienced content marketing manager to oversee Stacker Studio clients and help build out the account management organization. As a content strategist, you'll report to the VP of Partnerships and be directly responsible for client onboarding, content campaign execution, and client renewals. You'll own account relationships, communicating regularly with clients, and actively managing day to day for content campaigns. You'll oversee headline ideation, story production, and media outreach plans for clients, working cross functionally with Research and Editorial teams. You'll be responsible for analyzing results for content campaigns and communicating campaign performance to partners. The ideal candidate has experience working in both account management and content strategy/ marketing roles.
We're seeking someone passionate about content marketing with the ability to execute as an individual contributor and contribute to strategy as a founding member of the team. This is a unique opportunity to join on the ground floor of a high growth business unit and have an integral impact on the success of the company. Day to day responsibilities include:
- Enterprise account management for customers, overseeing all post sale activity, including client onboarding, story research, content development, asset delivery, and campaign reporting
- Outline and execute content audits for newly onboarded clients, identifying opportunities and gaps to build a holistic content marketing strategy
- Drive creative and headline ideation for clients - partnering with Research and Editorial to ensure successful content production and delivery
- Utilize reporting tools (e.g., SEMrush, Ahrefs, Google Analytics) to analyze campaign performance and communicate ROI to clients
- Proactively identify opportunities to upsell and grow book of business
- 4+ years working in an account management, media planner, or content strategist role; agency experience a plus!
- Intermediary understanding of digital marketing, content marketing, SEO, and earned media strategies
- Strong relationship manager with the ability to independently own client day to day and account planning execution
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive self starter able with an innate sense of accountability
- Expert prioritization skills; ability to manage competing tasks with ease
- Detail oriented with an analytical mindset
- Passionate about digital media/content marketing or journalism
- Aggressive commission structure
- Fully Remote Team
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Matching
- Weekly Meal Expense
- Yearly Education Stipend
- Full Health & Dental Coverage
- Awesome team culture!