Hey there 👋
My name is Dimitry and I’m the founder of Soar. We build productizedmarketing services at price points startups and creators can afford. We deliver our services in a streamlined way and believe in impacting as many startups and creators as possible using well-defined and transparently priced and scoped services.
The services we have are a combination of “agency” style services, like managed SEO, Reputation Management, and more productized and packaged up services like
- Done for you viral posts on Reddit
- Quora answers
- Analytics tag installation
- & more
No matter the service, we try and keep the service experience transparent and fair to our customers. It’s a core tenet and a welcome relief for a lot of the people who come to us.
We’ve been growing fast during Covid. Our specialization in Reddit combined with the growth of the crypto//creator economy has really pushed us up. Now we need to improve and expand the services we deliver.
That’s where you come in. Our SEO Service Lead.
You’ll be managing and owning our SEO services. That means defining what they are, how they work, and being our point of contact for the services. This role is a combination of strategy, project management & SEO. At the end of the day, you’ll be managing the services - we’re here to support and provide resources to help you build something great.
Don’t worry - you’ll work with a talented and friendly team to help you achieve your goals.
Initially, your first few projects will be focused on familiarizing and setting the scene for the future.
- Understanding how our company works, and how our SEO services have worked in the past. You’ll learn from our past and think about the right way to incorporate SEO into our client roadmaps.
- You’ll help us organize, plan and launch our link outreach service to our clients. We’ve got the bits and pieces, but need someone to come in and put them together.
As you settle in, you’ll be the owner of our SEO services. Your day-to-day will depend, but will probably include the following...
- Work with our Head of Services and Head of Service Experience as we constantly work to expand and improve our SEO services. You’ll be the point person in helping us ideate, plan and implement SEO service-related initiatives.
- Manage our existing SEO clients and ensure we’re delivering services to them smoothly, quickly and profitably.
- Work with onboarding and retention teams to improve how we sell, market and present our SEO services.
- Experiment, explore and come up with new services and help us take advantage of opportunities within the market.
- Collaborate with our growth marketer to promote and market your services.
This role is great for ex-agency owners and freelancers with experience marketing and implementing SEO services for clients.
- Strong cross-channel marketing background
- Entrepreneurial mindset, you’ve started your own ventures
- Agency or freelance experience
- Excellent written & spoken communication style
- Work hours that overlap some with the EST timezone
- Self-motivated and work well independently
- Comfortable working remotely (we don’t have an office)
- You’ve got a pet (+10)
- You’ve led a marketing team before (+5)
- You’ve run an agency before (+10)
- You love design (+5)
- You’ve used Asana, Airtable and Zapier (+5)
The Offer 📑
We’re trying to build a great team with talented people. We’d like you to help us on this mission. Here are some of the core principles of working with our team
Work-life Balance & Flexible Hours ⏰
We are a remote-first company, we believe in focusing on working with the best talent no matter where you are located. We will make it work. We respect time zones and try our best to provide flexibility in your daily work life.
PTO & Holidays 🏖
We work hard to make sure that we create a balanced environment that helps you avoid burnouts. We encourage everyone to take at least 35 days off per year. Just make sure to notify your team beforehand so we can balance the workload of your fellow teammates.
Mental & Physical Strength fund 💪
We want our team to be healthy both physically and mentally so we are happy to reimburse you if you are going to a gym or take a meditation class - you pick!
Growth & Education Allowance 📚
We want to make sure that you have the ability to grow - maybe you want to take a Udemy course, pick up some Linkedin Learning, or participate in a webinar. We encourage our team to learn new skills and better existing ones.
Fringe Benefits 💌
While a minor benefit, it is nice to be surprised sometimes. We try to wow you every year with a small token of appreciation - a logo t-shirt or paid lunch, event tickets, or small party - we try to figure something out regardless of being remote.
Wifi Coverage 📶
As a remote company, our “office” is highly dependent on Wifi. We are happy to help you cover this expense with up $50/month towards your Wifi bill.
Even though we are a small company, we strive to be fair about compensation. We make sure that you can live comfortably on your salary, no matter where you are. It is not easy to benchmark salaries in a remote company where our people are located all over the world but we continuously work on and improve our approach. Things we take into account when calculating the compensation are global averages per skillset, your local cost of living, your skills and experience.
Apply by filling out the application form linked in the "Apply for the job" button.
I look forward to reviewing your applications
Best of luck,