Snappy Kraken is a results-driven, intentionally 100% remote team of highly-engaged individuals. Every day, our work is meaningful, purposeful, and connected to a larger vision. Snappy Kraken is the best (and award-winning!) automated growth program for the financial services industry. We’re honored to be ranked #3 in the 2020 Best Places to Work in Wealth Management FinTech.
We're hiring a Remote Digital Marketing Manager to join our dynamic team. Working closely with the CMO, this person will be in charge of executing and delegating measurable activities related to email, content, social media, PPC, etc. This person must model our core values, thrive off of constructive feedback, and have a growth mindset. This person will be instrumental in achieving scale.
Think you're the one? Ask yourself:
- Do I bring my best self to work every day?
- Am I coachable and accepting of actionable feedback?
- Am I energized by coaching a team toward desired outcomes?
- Am I analytical, organized, and attentive to details?
- Do I understand and use digital marketing best practices?
- Do I naturally create and innovate workflows to promote efficiency and results?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, we want to hear from you!
To be considered, all of the following must be submitted with your application:
1) Make a 3-minute or less video that discusses your marketing experience, values, heroes, and leadership mindset. Provide the link to your video in the questionnaire. If no video link is provided, your application will not be accepted.
2) Upload your current resume and salary requirements.
Benefits for FT employees:
- Competitive compensation and an established, stable remote work environment
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life/AD&D/STD/LTD available after 90 days with employer premium contribution
- 401k with company match available after 6 months
- PTO, Sick time, and paid holidays
- Annual company retreat
- More perks and benefits
Check out our website to see what we're all about at www.snappykraken.com
At this time, only candidates authorized to work in the United States should apply.