Do you have a passion to see the world and help others do the same? Would you love to be a part of the largest growing industry in the world? Do you have a computer or smartphone with internet?
Then this is the role for You!
Job Type: Remote Work From Home (WFH)
- Full-time or Part-time
- Entry Level
You should apply if:
- You’re at least 18 years of age.
- You have relevant work experience in the travel industry or a passion for the travel industry
- You have a computer, smartphone, and wifi.
- Great people skills - Must be able to talk to clients
- Excellent sales and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively.
- You are flexible and adaptable and like working in a fast-paced environment.
- You are solution-oriented and you see difficult questions as a fun challenge.
- You are proficient in data entry/administrative tasks.
- You are fluent in English, written and verbal.
- You love learning new things.
- You’re self-motivated.
No experience necessary - We will provide all the training you need to grow with the company and to become a Certified Travel Agent!
- Vacation planning for destination weddings, sports teams, family trips, romantic getaways, group travel, work trips, and more!
- Plan details for travel including transportation, accommodation, and airlines.
- Work with clients to determine their traveling needs.
- Guide clients on the appropriate styles of transportation, travel dates, costs, and accommodations.
- Book transportation and hotel reservations on behalf of clients.
- Collect payments and pay fees.
- Resolve travel issues, complaints, and refunds.
- Maintain client information and financial records.
- Ensure you stay up-to-date with tourism trends by attending travel seminars.
- Flexible schedule- Work whenever you like to
- Travel discounts- Use your travel discount to go on vacation anytime you like
- Excellent opportunities for personal and career development
- Collaborative and supportive company culture
- Business Opportunity
- An opportunity to work with top vendors