We’re SimpleTexting, an SMS marketing and business texting platform connecting businesses across North America to their customers. We’re all about building connections and making life as easy as possible for our customers when it comes to texting.
We believe in what we do (and so do our customers) which is why we need an SEO specialist to join our marketing team and help spread the word.
We already have a catalog of content, but the SMS industry is competitive as ever and we want to stand out. If you have experience writing engaging SEO and creating social content, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re pioneers in remote working. Since 2015 our team has been 100% remote, spread across different corners of the world. The SimpleTexting culture is built upon trust and initiative, and all of our employees have it in bucket loads.
Here’s why we think this is a great opportunity:
- You won’t be stuck marketing a dud product: We have a high NPS score, strong word-of-mouth, and a host of excellent reviews on third-party sites like Capterra and G2 Crowd that you should check out.
- Messaging is a high-growth market: In 2022, 70% of all consumers have opted in to receive texts from businesses, and this is only set to grow.
- You’ll get mentorship and growth opportunities: Our team has deep experience in content marketing and a drive for continuous improvement. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your skills in copywriting and SEO while exploring other aspects of marketing that interest you.
Who are you?
- You have at least 2-3 years of hands-on copywriting and content optimization experience.
We need someone who writes engaging, polished articles and landing pages and can optimize content for our target keywords. You’re not afraid to dive deep into topic research and interview industry experts to create content that people actually want to read.
- You’re well versed in on-page SEO.
SEO is a major part of our marketing mix, so we need someone who knows how to research topics and keywords and optimize pages for rankings. You write like a human, but you know what elements a page needs to drive organic traffic.
- You’re curious.
We’re big on growth, which means you should both want to learn and have the initiative to know when a new skill or tool is needed. You need to keep up with content marketing best practices, and that requires a desire to build your knowledge.
You’ll really impress us if…
- You have B2B content marketing experience.
- You have a variety of strong writing samples, from blog posts and landing pages to social posts and even video scripts.
- You know how to use tools like SEMrush and Google Analytics to analyze content performance.
- You have experience with video content — behind the scenes, on camera, or both.
What’s in it for you?
We’re pioneers in remote working. Since our beginnings in 2010, our team has been 100% remote, spread across different corners of the world. The SimpleTexting culture is built upon trust and initiative, and all of our employees have it in bucket loads.
Our benefits package depends on your location. However, all of our employees receive generous PTO, a competitive salary and participation in our employee referral program. U.S. applicants also receive healthcare and 401k.