We need a passionate Account Executive to join the ranks of our fast-growing company and help us deliver amazing value to our prospects.
Who is Silktide?
Silktide’s mission is to make the web better for everyone.
We make software to test and improve websites. Organizations around the world use Silktide to help deliver great web experiences that are accessible to all.
Our customers include FORTUNE 500 companies, universities, governments, and web design agencies.
We cover almost every aspect of the web, including accessibility, marketing, content, and privacy. A big part of our work is helping people understand these complex areas in a way that works for them.
Where is Silktide going?
Silktide is self-funded and is more than doubling in size each year. We plan to continue at this growth rate. To achieve that, we need more talented account executives to join our team in the US market.
We have ambitious plans to improve the quality of the web. We believe every website should be accessible, compliant, and of high quality. Our Silktide platform is the first step in our mission. It helps web teams and content contributors with a mixed range of abilities to easily manage hundreds of thousands of web pages.
If you want to help us in our mission to make the web more accessible then it’s never been a more exciting time to join Silktide!
What we’re like
We heavily promote an open culture. Every member of our team keeps a Slack journal, to log their thoughts, work, and ideas. Everyone can read these. Want to know exactly what your CEO is working on? Done.
Freedom is key to Silktide. We’ll give you the freedom to choose your work, your tech, your working hours, and of course, your location! We don’t clock in and out, in fact, we don’t check your hours. As long as your work is done, the rest is up to you.
We’re growing fast and need smart, ambitious, and trustworthy people to join our team.
What will you be doing?
As a Senior Account Executive, you’ll work with a territory SDR who’ll fill your pipeline with qualified leads. You’ll demonstrate our web governance platform to prospects and help them on their way to improving the quality of their website. This includes building and maintaining relationships with our prospects and collecting feedback to help us improve our product and sales processes.
This role is open to sales people with 1+ years experience but whether you're a junior candidate looking to learn and develop your skills, or someone with a few years experience hoping to progress their career there will be loads of space for creativity, autonomy, developing your skills, and putting your stamp on Silktide.
Where you will be working
It’s up to you. We are a remote-first company. This was a deliberate choice before COVID-19 made it cool — We value work-life balance and hate sitting in traffic.
We’re currently looking for a United States resident for this remote-based role.
You should join us if:
- You enjoy autonomy and like to take ownership
- You are efficient, proactive, and super organized
- You have at least 1+ years of experience as an Account Executive (SaaS or Similar)
- You have a good understanding of technology
- You have experience giving one-on-one sales presentations via remote video/screen sharing
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are ambitious, with the desire to learn the sales process from start to finish
- You are someone that will speak up when something is not right
- You have a knack for asking great questions to uncover a prospect’s issues and pain points
Most importantly, selling isn’t just your job, it’s your passion.
You should not join us if:
- You shy away from fast-paced environments
- You are worried about telling your boss he is wrong
- You need someone to tell you exactly what to do
- You don’t like lofty goals
What you will get in return?
- Flexibility to work wherever you like, whenever you like
- Competitive Salary + Uncapped Commission
- 3 weeks paid vacation + public holidays
- Health insurance (ICHRA)
- Home office budget
- Training budget
- Gym membership of your choice
- 2 weeks / year dedicated to skills development (“Silktime”)
- Annual company retreat (2021 is Barcelona)
- Choice of your own laptop, operating system, and peripherals including large monitor
- Development opportunities – we are growing quickly which opens plenty of doors for career development
- Random gifts that turn up on your doorstep courtesy of our Happiness Manager
Interested? Fill in the form below with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for Silktide.
This position requires you to be a resident of the United States.