Headquarters: United States
Sierra Interactive is a leading real estate technology platform serving thousands of real estate agents, teams, and brokers across the US and Canada. In business for more than 10 years, we are self-funded, financially independent, profitable, and high growth. We prioritize the success of our team along with the success of our customers, and see them both as inextricably linked. As a team, we value progress over perfection; we seek to create positive, lasting relationships in all that we do; and we own it together - and we're excited that you're thinking of making a career with us!
At Sierra Interactive, we're passionate about helping real estate professionals translate the inherently chaotic business of real estate into a reliable and scalable platform for success. Our customers rely on us to help them keep pace with a rapidly changing technology landscape, and we're committed to helping them thrive.
About the Role:
As Account Executive, you'll be demonstrating our robust Website, Lead Generation, CRM platform to real estate agents, team leads, and brokers. You'll follow up with your prospects and turn them into clients. You'll report directly to the Sales & Strategic Partnerships Manager and be supported by a Sales Development Representative and Sales Ops Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years B2B or SaaS sales experience.
This is a full-time, fully remote position.
Experience in B2B or SaaS sales.
Real estate, digital marketing, SEO, and SEM experience a plus but not required.
A private, quiet office free of distractions.
You Should Be:
- Exceptionally driven
- A polished written and verbal communicator
In Your Role You Will:
- Conduct product demonstrations of our end-to-end real estate platform using Zoom.
- Make most of every opportunity in our database by qualifying new leads, setting appointments with decision-makers, and following up with prospects through to close.
- Learn our products, platform and industry inside and out.
- Identify real estate agents and brokerages that would benefit from our platform and product suite.
- Consult with prospects to identify their wants / needs and learn how we can create value for them and contribute to their success.
- Convert quality conversations into demos and closed sales.
- Take on other sales and marketing responsibilities as needed, such as group presentations and ongoing client engagement and retention.
- Occasional travel may be required to attend sponsored events across the US and Canada.
Benefits are available contingent upon completion of a 30 day on-boarding period and include:
Fully paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees, with option to insure dependents / family members at a reasonable cost.
Generous paid holidays and paid time off
Matching 401k retirement plan contributions up to 4% of base salary