Shogun is on a mission to empower brands to create exceptional ecommerce experiences, and in the process, build the best remote company.
Since being in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, we've seen tremendous growth while intentionally creating a culture where people from all backgrounds belong. Our company and products are informed by diverse perspectives from the best talent around the world. We are fully remote, have no offices, and are looking for team members who are excited to work remotely.
We closed our Series A and B in 2020, and after raising a $67.5M Series C in 2021, we are scaling faster than ever. Some of our investors include Insight Partners, Initialized Capital, Accel, VMG Partners, and Y Combinator. Join us to grow your career with our rapidly growing company!
What You'll Do
We are building the future of Headless Commerce for merchants, and eCommerce and digital agencies are central to Shogun’s business. As our newest Agency Partner Manager for the NA region, you’ll be responsible for developing relationships with best-in-class eCommerce agencies, providing enablement and support, while ensuring their success with the Frontend solution for Headless Commerce. Through developing strong agency partnerships, you’ll provide feedback to Shogun’s teams, aiding in product development, implementation and customer satisfaction.
In this role as an Agency Partner Manager at Shogun, you will:
- Recruit and build a trusted relationship with our agency partners focused on delivering solutions for Headless commerce, serving as their primary point of contact at Shogun.
- Assess prospective agency partners for our Agency Partner Program and subsequent client referrals.
- Onboard and enable our agency partners, and help answer any product and partnership program questions.
- Guide our agency partners through client implementations, working to ensure smooth communication between the partner, the client, and Shogun team members.
- Identify and escalate any technical support issues or product bugs to Solutions Engineering and Engineering teams.
- Communicate with our agency partners across a variety of channels, including Slack, Zoom, and email.
What You'll Bring
Need to have
- 3+ years of experience in an agency management, technical account management, or technical project management role.
- Experience working at a SaaS company or eCommerce development agency.
- Excellent external and internal communication and relationship-building skills.
- Knowledge of eCommerce website technology and eCommerce platforms.
Nice to have
- Experience with business development and channel partnerships.
A Note to Future Shogies
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting potential Shogies. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements. We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace where everyone feels like they belong. We encourage you to apply if you feel this role is a good fit for you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
What We Offer (Varies by Location)
- Competitive salary
- Company-sponsored healthcare, visioncare, dentalcare for you and your dependents
- Retirement plans with matching contributions (401k, Pension, and RRSP)
- Paid parental leave
- Stock options
- Yearly company and department off-sites
- Home office set-up reimbursement
- Monthly home office productivity reimbursement
- Co-working space reimbursement
- PTO, sick leave, holidays, Shogie appreciation days, COVID-19 related time off
- Learning and Development reimbursement
- Mental health and wellbeing offerings
- Quarterly Wellness reimbursement
- Remote work – We are a diverse and distributed team that uses Slack, Zoom, Notion, and other tools to stay connected
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what's right over what's easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually, and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
Please refer to the position specific location requirements listed under the location section of the job description as we are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the mentioned location(s) without requiring employment visa sponsorship. Click here (or click apply if no hyperlink) if you are a New York or Colorado-based, US candidate.