🚀 About SafetyWing
SafetyWing is building a global social safety net, including health and retirement for remote workers worldwide, as a replacement for national welfare systems. If we succeed, we believe this will help ensure freedom and equal opportunity for everyone, and is one of the more important tasks of our time that no one else is working on.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a fully distributed team of 100+ stretching across 18 timezones (Vietnam to California). We consider ourselves remote work evangelists— even writing a book about it. We’ve recently raised $12M Series A after a $3.4M seed round in 2019, and we are growing quickly.
👩💻 About this Role
We’re looking for curious and ambitious Sales Development Representatives who are motivated to grow their career in sales at a fast moving startup. You will identify prospects, engage in authentic conversations, build strong relationships, and set up demos for our team of Account Executives.
You’ll have the opportunity to be close to the ground floor with a small team selling a new but thriving product, Remote Health, which is built for businesses with remote workforces.
🌩 What you’ll Do
- Design outreach in a way that will delight our target audience
- Drive SafetyWing’s revenue through email outreach (we don’t do cold calls!)
- Answer inbound emails and schedule call appointments
- Creatively problem-solve in a fast paced environment
- Ideate, test and iterate on new ways to reach our target markets
- Attend conferences and webinars to start authentic conversations with prospects
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams on projects that are in support of the team as a whole
- 0-2 years of experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit who creatively solve problems and works independently
😀 We like to work with people who:
- Want to help build a global social safety net on the Internet
- Think for themselves instead of copying others
- Are willing to try new things, even with the risk of failure
- Are intellectually curious and open to new ideas
- Are creative and bold in the face of any problems
- Have strong integrity and do the right thing
🧘 What we offer
- Fully remote work - work from anywhere on the globe
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission
- Health insurance and a yearly team gathering (previous gatherings were in Slovenia, Norway and Mexico)
- Flexible hours and vacation policy (Office hours 8-11am PST)
Find out more about us and our products at www.safetywing.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!