🚀 About SafetyWing
SafetyWing (YC W18) is seeking an ambitious and creative Chief Revenue Officer to take a fast-growing startup from $20M to $200M annual revenue.
This role is equal parts strategy and leadership. We have 4 products in 2 markets (both B2B and B2C), so the opportunities for expansion and new ideas are limitless.
We're a strong team of ~100. We work distributed, semi-synchronously (North America and Europe time zones), often working collaboratively.
👩💻 About this role
You will be responsible for coordinating and leading the (growing) marketing
team of ~10, coming up with new initiatives, and supporting each of our
Your day-to-day will include:
- Coordinating the growth and marketing team
- Work with product teams to ensure key growth metrics and goals are met for each product. Support them in decision-making which affects our top-line like pricing and marketing strategy
- Conduct periodic growth sprints that involve the whole team
- Develop new growth and marketing channels as we scale
- Finding creative ways to generate leads for the sales and partnerships teams
- Make presentations and models to explain our plans and strategies to stakeholders
We're looking for someone who:
- Wants to help build a global social safety net on the Internet
- Has led and scaled a growth/marketing team from Series A/B to IPO (or similar) and enjoyed it
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Is an analytical problem-solver
- Is good at writing both professionally and personally
- Has experience building a range of marketing channels (outside of paid ads, we have a policy against them)
You have a courageous and ambitious founder personality, with ability to get things done, which means you:
- Think for yourself instead of copying others
- Are willing to try new things with the risk of failure
- Are creative and bold in the face of any problem
- Are honest and have high integrity
🧘 What we offer
- Fully remote work – work from anywhere on the globe
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance, laptop, and two yearly team gatherings (previous ones were in Slovenia, Norway, and Mexico)
- Flexible hours and vacation policy (Office hours 8-11am PST)
Find out more about us and our products at www.safetywing.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!