REMOTE at Revival Point
This is a junior remote position. We are open to unique situations, such as a student at the end of college, looking to work slightly modified hours.
Our company generated $11M in health supplement sales in 2019 and we have big plans for 2020. We need your help to take things to reach our ambitious goals. (You’ll get more info on the company if the first part of your application is accepted).
- Schedule and manage promotional email broadcasts
- Schedule and manage promotional SMS text broadcasts
- Schedule and manage browser push notification broadcasts
- Compile reports based on results of all above activities
- Review reports for trends
- Checking broadcast emails for spam score and functional links
Skills & Knowledge:
- 0-3 years experience in email marketing
- Experience working with an email broadcast SaaS (Aweber, Mailchimp, etc)
- Experience with Excel and Google Sheets for reporting
- Knowledge of A/B testing and conversion optimization
- BONUS: HTML and CSS knowledge for email formatting
- BONUS: Basic image editing (cropping, adding text, buttons, etc)
Compensation: $30K - $40K (as a full time, salaried position). 40 hours per week.
- Remote position (anywhere in US or Canada)
- Health insurance contribution
- HSA/FSA health spending accounts
- A library of over $100K worth of educational content and trainings from top experts
- Semi-flexible hours. Open to unique situations if discussed upfront.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-marketing-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote marketing jobs