Growth Marketing Manager at Reviewshake
We are a B2B technology company that operates two products with a remote team spread across the globe and are seeking a remote Growth Marketing Manager. As our very first marketing hire, you will have a blank slate to drive growth in this next step for the company.
Reviewshake is a SaaS product that helps small businesses, agencies and enterprises manage their reviews on 80+ review sites, including Facebook, Google, Yelp and Trustpilot.
Datashake offers productized developer APIs that turn data scraped from across the web into intelligent data.
We're an established business with thousands of paying customers ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. We are a team of 10 and are searching for a Growth Marketing Manager (remote) to work across our two products. Being bootstrapped (not venture-backed) and fully remote, we don't strive for growth at all costs, and are building a company that we can be proud of, and enjoy working for.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Previous experience working with technology companies
- Expert skills in Google, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn ads
- An experimental and data-driven approach to digital marketing
- Experience producing high quality content for specific target audiences and/or managing freelance writers and ensuring quality of external contributors
Nice to have:
- Digital-native, having grown up with technology
- Experience building landing pages for conversion
- Good knowledge of B2B lead generation
- Expertise setting up CRM and sales funnels
- Solid understanding of search engine optimization
- Self-starter who is able to take ownership of projects
- Track record in customer education via webinars/online courses
In a typical day, you will:
- Create and optimize paid marketing campaigns across channels
- Drive inbound via unpaid marketing channels
- Build conversion-driving landing pages
- Work with our designer to generate marketing collateral that is both beautiful and effective, evolving our visual brand identity and style
- Write and/or project manage the writing of high quality content targeting specific customer personas
- Implement solid data gathering and analysis tools
- Identify new opportunities for growth
Our team is fully-remote and we communicate primarily through Slack, Asana and a few short, weekly meetings via Hangout - we believe the best work happens when given lots of uninterrupted time that's free of distractions.
- $30k - 48k salary (USD)
- 0 - 0.1% options
- 26 days holidays
- Co-work expenses covered
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-marketing-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote marketing jobs