As a Sales Engineer on our Growth team, you'll work closely with our sales team to help merchants successfully launch onto the ReCharge platform. You will be looked at as a product expert and the go-to technical resource within the Growth team. While you could find yourself involved in many different projects, your main responsibilities will include leading technical sales discussions, performing technical demos, consulting on best implementation practices, and providing merchant support via email and slack.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Use a customer-focused, value oriented consultative approach to educate merchants/partners on proper store set-up and what products will best meet their business needs
- Prepare for and lead technical discussions with teams ranging from executive level business stakeholders to engineers, with the ability to tailor relevant content for the wide ranging audience
- Perform business, product, and technical demonstrations to prospective merchants
- Provide technical leadership on implementation strategy and merchant support via email and slack
- Participate in industry trade shows, conferences, and third party sponsorships for ReCharge
What You’ll Bring
- 2-5 years of experience in a solutions or sales engineer role providing technical guidance/solutions for a software platform
- Understanding of APIs, web hooks, and general front end debugging experience.
- Familiarity with web templating systems (Jinja2, Liquid)
- Great oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time