Quartzy is seeking a senior Product Marketing Manager for our rapidly growing SaaS business. In this highly visible role, this person will own our SaaS business targeted to the for-profit life sciences market segments.
Quartzy has a 100% distributed team so this role can be done anywhere in the US.
Quartzy is the world’s #1 lab productivity platform. Every day, hundreds of thousands of scientists from all over the world improve the efficiency of their research by using Quartzy. Our software combines lab resource management and eCommerce, producing unique value in this large market, returning time to researchers who can focus on their next discoveries. Our customers range from wine makers, to food/ag companies, to companies working on COVID testing and therapies. We are humbled every day to serve them.
What You'll Do
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our decision makers and influencers, who are they, why and how they buy and their key decision criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned. Develop comparison content for sales.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Understand and document our buyer’s journey, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Develop marketing campaigns to grow our SaaS business, focused on the acquisition of new customers. Capture customer stories and case studies in video.
- Plan the launches of new product features, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the launch plan.
- Develop content and collateral to support our sales team; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in B2B SaaS, life science experience a plus
- Comfortable using analytical and CRM tools -Looker and Salesforce.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools - Hubspot, and Google Analytics.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is–or isn’t—working
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
- Must be a strong public speaker
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred.
What We Offer
- Great Insurance - we cover 100% of employee premium cost and 50% for partner/family
- Great Culture - participate in our fun events like ActiviTuesday, Wellness Wednesdays, happy hours & speaker series
- Remote Team - we’re 100% distributed so you can live anywhere in the US!
- Transparency - Weekly all company stand ups, monthly town halls, quarterly state of the start ups and anytime access to co-founders
- Generous Time Off - take the time you need, when you need it
- Great Gear - We’ll set you up for success with the latest tech and help you outfit your home office. And, a free Spotify premium account!
Want to learn more take a look at what people are saying about us on Glassdoor!
If that sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!