Quartzy is looking to add a Demand Generation Manager to the Marketing team to build and optimize dynamic marketing programs/campaigns focused on adding customers in order to drive revenue.
Quartzy is a 100% distributed team and operate as a remote first company, so this role can be done anywhere in the US.
You will run campaigns end-to-end via various digital channels including email, paid social, and website. You have experience launching, measuring, and reporting on campaign efficiency and return on investment. You can collaborate across teams to launch and accomplish your campaign objectives and tie those objectives back to company goals and initiatives. You are a roll-up-your-sleeves marketer who has hands-on expertise in the core technologies that drive our digital strategy: Marketing Automation (currently Hubspot), Google Analytics, Ads and Search, Social Media channels, and email marketing.
Quartzy is the world’s #1 lab operations platform. Every day, hundreds of thousands of scientists from all over the world improve the efficiency of their research by using Quartzy. Our software uniquely combines software and eCommerce helping our customers save time and money. Our customer range from food/ag biotechs, to companies developing cutting-edge therapeutics, to companies working on COVID testing and therapies. We are humbled every day to serve them.
What You'll Do
- Plan, implement and lead multi-channel programs across email, paid social and the website aligned to key business objectives
- Plan and manage lead generation campaigns across a variety of channels, working in partnership with the content, product marketing and sales teams to develop messaging, creative assets and conversion points
- Build, run, and supervise paid social, email, digital campaigns and measure and report on campaign effectiveness
- Develop and implement lead nurture strategy including a lead recycle program to ensure we are maximizing the conversion of engaged prospects into sales-qualified leads
What We're Looking for
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience, preferably in SaaS start ups with a focus on demand generation
- 3+ years’ experience in completing omni-channel programs from planning to execution across email, social, paid digital and on-site events
- Experience building strategic plans for new and existing programs
- Marketing platform experience: Hubspot - strongly preferred, Salesforce and marketing automation platform experience. Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, and LinkedIn Campaign Manager are a plus
- Experience performing A/B testing strategies and using data, insights, and trends to understand customer behavior with a test-and-adjust mentality
What We Offer
- Great Insurance - we cover 100% of employee premium cost and 50% for partner/family
- Great Culture - participate in our fun events like ActiviTuesday, Wellness Wednesdays, happy hours & speaker series
- Remote Team - we’re 100% distributed so you can live anywhere in the US!
- Transparency - Weekly all company stand ups, monthly town halls, quarterly state of the start ups and anytime access to co-founders
- Generous Time Off - take the time you need, when you need it
- Great Gear - We’ll set you up for success with the latest tech and help you outfit your home office. And, a free Spotify premium account!
Does this sound like you? We'd love to hear from you.