We’re a remote team, and our HQ is in Sydney, Australia. To work for us you need a stable internet connection, a passion for getting stuff done, outstanding communication skills, and to be tech savvy.
The successful candidate will be able to work remotely, but must be an Australian Resident or Citizen on an Aussie timeline (AEST through to AWST).
We have a few core values and expectations: empathy and kindness, that you be detail oriented, autonomous, know the product inside-out, and work creatively. We like to spend a minimal amount of time in meetings, and execute tasks and strategies at a fast pace.
We are looking for a full-time SEO & Partnerships Marketer. You’ll be managing and executing various collaborative projects with existing integration and content marketing partners and devising new ways to grow the business through strategic relationships.
Day to day, you’ll be liaising with content managers from different companies to coordinate mutually beneficial SEO activities, as well as using these partnerships to find new opportunities for content collaborations.
Beyond managing these relationships, you’ll be building innovative programs to drive revenue growth through co-marketing campaigns with other companies. Above all, we’re looking for a people person who is an expert at leveraging relationships.
An ideal candidate will be self-motivated, take initiative and ownership of their responsibilities, and be extremely competent in solving problems without needing to be micromanaged. Working as part of a remote team, you will be expected to be able to communicate clearly with the team over a variety of different mediums (video calls, Asana, Slack etc.), be comfortable with raising issues or questions along the way, and providing insights. Above all, as part of a growing and ever-scaling business, you need to strike a balance between ensuring systems are established and updating or changing these when the need arises.
- Content/SEO partnerships: Managing relationships with Content Managers from other companies via Slack/email to attain valuable brand mentions for Paperform. This includes liaising with the wider Growth team and managing a team of freelance writers to ensure a harmony between content goals and execution.
- Growing brand awareness: Managing brand awareness campaigns from end-to-end, including ownership of outreach and relationship management. This involves identifying the best content partners for Paperform, creating targeted outreach campaigns, creating content briefs for guest posts, overseeing a team of freelance writers and managing relationships.
- Managing collaboration opportunities: As a SaaS business, we receive a high volume of collaboration requests on a daily basis from a variety of companies. You’ll be responsible for sifting through these to identify the golden opportunities.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work on specialised projects with Growth and Community Marketing when they arise, and work with a highly cross-functional Team. You'll gain insights into opportunities which arise from close relationships with Product, Support, and other areas of the Company.
Important Skills and Experience:
We are looking for an excellent communicator with a creative flair and a knack for managing key relationships with a smile. The most important skills for this job are:
- SEO & content marketing experience: We’re looking for someone who has an understanding of basic SEO concepts. Preference given to those with experience getting brand mentions at scale.
- Communication Skills: We’re looking for someone who draws energy from communicating with people on a daily basis. Good negotiation and conversational skills are a must, as is the ability to leave a positive lasting impression after each online interaction.
- Partnerships Experience: We’re looking for someone who has previous experience managing collaborations and building partnerships via written correspondence.
- Creativity: We’re looking for someone who has no trouble thinking outside the box and coming up with creative new ideas for growth and collaborations. Where others see challenges, you see opportunities.
- Self Starter / Self motivated: Take ownership of their role, and drive it to completion with minimal supervision. You’ve got to thrive on making sense from chaos!
- Writing Skills: Excellent writing skills with the ability to research and understand new concepts quickly. Fluent English is a must.
You’re a good fit if you...
- Communicate well online, and don’t like to be coddled.
- Can’t sleep if you know there’s a better way of doing something, or a way to solve a problem.
- Try everything in your power to solve an issue before assigning it to someone else.
- Enjoy moving super fast on tasks and campaigns, and loathe death by meetings.
- Take ownership of your work, and can manage projects and work to deadlines.
- Have a high level of spoken English.
- Have strong attention to detail and can spot a typo from a mile away.
- Can work autonomously, and thrive when given responsibility.
What happens after you apply?
If your application is being considered, we’ll invite you to a video call interview. We’ll provide more info on these steps if you progress.
We receive a high volume of applications for every role we post - please be patient as we review and give every candidate the attention they deserve. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to answer every application we receive; if you don’t hear from us within the next 3 weeks, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We encourage you to keep an eye out for upcoming roles in the future.