Content Marketing Specialist at Pandable
🐼 Pandable is a young but experienced SEO Agency with a remote team spanning across the globe. We’re ambitious and fast-growing, and our clients range from exciting early stage startups to global companies, predominantly in finance and tech. We have big growth plans and are looking for a proactive and data-led Content Marketing Specialist to help deliver outstanding results for client campaigns.
The role is both exciting and challenging: you will be given autonomy and responsibility, whilst being fully supported by the CEO and your team pod (data insights, technical SEO and digital PR).
🚀 You will work with clients and the Pandable team to develop content ideas, research and write content, collaborate with designers, create and maintain content plans, and report on progress.
🗝 Key Responsibilities
- Contribute research and ideas to client strategies
- Perform content audits and produce recommendations
- Create and maintain content plans, workflows and editorial calendars
- Plan, produce, and deliver content hubs
- Research and produce creative content for coverage and links
- Write and optimise articles and copy for clients websites
- Collate and create content performance reports
- Maintain active social media profiles
- Do whatever it takes to grow the online presence of our clients
- Contribute to Pandable’s marketing activity
🤪 Personal specification
- Hard working and eager to learn
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ambitious and keen to progress
- Full of ideas and enthusiasm
- Team player who can multi task
- Bonus: experience in fintech / finance
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working and team building events
- Opportunity for fast progression within the agency
- £1,000 career development budget
Salary: Competitive, Dependent on experience
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-marketing-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote marketing jobs