We are looking for a kindred spirit that loves to eat and drink local and is keen to manage the day-to-day marketing activities for OrderEZ: a sales, CRM, and order management solution for the food and beverage industry. We’re looking for a strong pour of strategy, an equal portion of roll up your sleeves and get it done, garnished with a bit of let’s give it a try. You’ll work with the leadership team to develop the plan, work relentlessly to implement it and be responsible for measuring, monitoring and ensuring its success.
We need someone that is part project manager (67%), part specialist (33%) skilled in one of the areas highlighted below and 100% awesome (never said we’re math specialists). We’re not expecting someone to do it all themselves and we have a dedicated budget to outsource what’s not innately core to your skillset.
Desired Areas of Speciality (looking for at least one)
- Content writing – From social media posts to Google Ads and blog posts to website copy, we want to see persuasive and impactful copy that moves people to action.
- Email marketing automation – Build kickass email marketing plans with event and activity triggers, the right cadence, and make sure that we’re making use of one of the key tools.
- PPC / Ad management – Create Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and/or Instagram ads, manage retargeting, constantly be testing, and measure the success of our ad dollars.
- Social media community management – We have an audience, but we want to continue building, engaging, and activating it across the full range of social channels.
- Graphic designer – Keep us on brand and deliver beautiful designs that bring our message to life, attract eyes, and get us noticed.
- SEO – Ensure that the work we do gets noticed without spending a bomb and that our content is at the top of the list.
OrderEZ is an affordable end-to-end solution built for the food and beverage industry that helps suppliers and venues digitalise supply chain processes, centralises business management and increases revenue.
Success at OrderEZ will be about ensuring thought-provoking content is getting produced driving organic traffic, that ad campaigns are delivering quality leads to our sales team, that our customers are kept abreast of product updates, and that everything we do is on-brand. At the end of the month, quarter, and year we will measure your success in the number and quality of leads and trialists that you deliver.
We’re a results-driven organisation that provides great flexibility and the opportunity to run without fear of micromanagement. Our goals are lofty and we want people who love their work and derive a sense of personal identity from it. We need people who want to be a part of a fast-growing company.
The successful candidate will be someone who wants the chance to make their mark on the world; someone that’s tired of being told “no”, “that won’t work”, and “we can’t do that!”. You’ll have tremendous latitude to do things “your way” and if you propose something, our most likely response will be “let’s try it”.
Come join a team that’s working to make the world of food and beverage a little better through great products, experiences, and tools so that we all get to eat and drink better.
We’re a remote team and will consider candidates based anywhere, but we’ll need at least 2 – 4 hours of overlap with the working hours of Singapore where the founding team is located.