Enterprise eCommerce Sales Executive at Noticed
Are you an experienced and dynamic sales professional who enjoys prospecting, establishing long-term relationships, and closing new business? Do you have previous experience developing leads and meeting quotas? Do you want to use your expertise to collaborate with our sales and marketing teams to drive growth for our agency? We’d love to have you join us!
The Sales Development Representative will build a pipeline of prospects and acquire new clients to achieve company lead goals. This position will report to the CEO, seeking and qualifying new business opportunities by developing relationships with potential customers.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will have an outstanding opportunity to be an integral part of our success with a base salary, rewarding commission structure, and benefits.
We’re looking for an ambitious business development expert, who has outstanding communication and collaboration skills, pay attention to detail and have experience driving business through email and good-old-fashioned phone calls. If you’re motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
This position is full-time, and remote (USA based). It will operate during our business hours in the Eastern Time Zone.
Our Enterprise eCommerce Sales Executive’s responsibilities will include:
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities in the market using outbound emails, LinkedIn outreach, phone calls, and more
- Executing marketing-created lead generation campaigns to drive net new revenue opportunities
- Documenting and communicating specific KPIs and delivering these, along with strategy recommendations, to sales leadership
- Identifying clients’ pain points and leveraging them into opportunities by establishing goals to address them
- Employing established sales strategies designed to push beyond gatekeepers and delivering tailored messaging that engages key decision makers
- Learning and practicing an extensive knowledge of our service offerings creatively and effectively
- Engaging executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Building long-term, trusting relationships with prospects and clients
- Connecting warm prospective clients with Sales Directors to generate new business opportunities
- Consistently meeting quarterly and annual MQL & SQL and opportunity goals
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline of interested prospects, then creating weekly, monthly, and quarterly metrics reports
- Leveraging our CRM and other sales tools to prospect in specific verticals and territories
- Collaborating with all internal and cross-functional team members
To be successful in this role, you’ll have:
- 4-6 years of proven experience as a Business/Sales Development Representative or similar role
- eCommerce agency experience
- Enterprise eCommerce Platform Experience i.e. worked at magento, bigcommerce, shopify
- Experience selling Magento, Shopify or BigCommerce
- Experience selling Conversion Optimization or Managed Services
- Experience practicing ownership over personal pipeline and lead generation
- The ability to initiate conversations through cold-calling and other outreach tactics
- Experience with creating engaging and personalized outbound drip email campaigns
- The ability to segment CRM data into vertical-specific prospect lists
- Appropriate judgment to decide when to push ahead or take an initiative in a different direction
- The ability to discern campaign success and collaborate to determine alternative options
- Demonstrated proof of a fundamental understanding of technologies and platforms used
- The ability to complete work on time and continually communicate progress
- A passion for creating clear sales documentation and collateral including, but not limited to, call notes, discovery notes, CRM records, proposals, and beyond
- The ability to consistently deliver qualified leads that produce meaningful opportunities
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and networking skills
- People-person skills, an emulous attitude, and problem-solving mindset
- The ability to deliver engaging presentations
- An interest in traveling as needed for client meetings, events, and trade shows
It’s a plus if you:
- Have experience selling enterprise software systems
- Have experience with Shopify Plus/Workarea/CRO/Marketing
- Excel and CRM (such as Salesforce) experience
Salary is commensurate with experience.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
What can Noticed offer me?
- We invest in our team of doers, thinkers, and risk-takers, who share a never-settle attitude.
- We offer healthcare, dental and vision benefits and contribute up to 70% to employee premiums.
- We provide paid time off and company holidays.
- We actively curate a monthly and yearly team culture calendar.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-marketing-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote marketing jobs