We are the industry leader in online booking and marketing software for barbers. Barbershops often don't have the capacity to attract business online and organise their time - on top of providing their barbering service. We provide booking and management software to enable business owners to easily take bookings online, manage their time and market to their customers. Thousands of professionals use our solution to meet the demands of the digital world and have taken their business to a new level.
About the opportunity
We are currently looking for a motivated and entrepreneurial person to help us reach new customers across the US and Canada, build sustainable customer relationships and manage future growth
Your core responsibilities will be managing growth across the US and Canada. Initially this will be presenting, promoting and selling the services we provide, appropriately tailoring your approach to the needs of each customer. As growth continues, your role will develop and there will be more focus on marketing, operations and wider growth for North America.
You will work remotely in a relaxed atmosphere with a helpful, friendly and motivated team.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Initial contact with potential new customers
- Helping new customers get set up
- Customer support during the free trial phase
- Working closely with the marketing team for US and Canadian marketing
- Working closely with our operations team to bring growth to the US and Canada.
- At least 2 years of sales experience
- At least 1 year of other commercial operations experience
- Entrepreneurial and creative
- Excellent presenting, promoting and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, including excellent spoken and written knowledge of English
- Confident use of a PC
- High degree of reliability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent work ethic, driven by results
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
Nice to have
- Experience working for a start-up
- Working proficiency of other languages
- Experience selling a B2B software product
- Experience selling to small businesses
Benefits of our working environment
- Remote-first: We are a remote-first company without an in-person office. We trust our employees to work flexibility and autonomously to efficiently meet business goals.
- Flexible working hours: Aside from regular team meetings and availability during the normal workday, we are happy for you to complete your work whenever you’re most productive.
- Close and supportive team: Although we work remotely, our team is close knit and colleagues are always there to help one another.
- Customer feedback: Our customers are small business owners who are very grateful to have our support. We are privileged to work closely with them to continue to improve our product.
- Holidays: We provide 22 holiday days per year, in addition to US federal holidays.
Location: Remote/work from home
Hours: Flexible full-time (9am – 5pm, Mon-Fri)
We’re a small team and we’re passionate about being a great company to work with and work for. Please hit ‘Apply’ to find out more!